The future is infinitely wide and begging to be reimagined and SapientRazorfish is looking for people who have the courage to make their dent in what has always been. If you have an optimism that says there is no limit to what we can achieve in a time inviting those with vision to shake things up, then we should talk. Our work is fueled by connected thinking, challenging boundaries, and the power of digital redefining a connected world. Our people thrive because of the belief that it’s both our privilege and responsibility to usher our clients and the world into what is next. We’re seeking those who question the status quo and want to reimagine the way the world works while realizing a smarter way for business to help – all in service of improving the daily lives of people, the world, your career. Next_reimagined.
Client, Financial Analyst
The Client, Financial Analyst role is vital in assisting with both short- and long-term strategic financial reporting, planning and analysis efforts. This role will focus on projects involving both internal financial and operational reporting and ongoing planning and analysis which will aid senior management in improving operational efficiency and profitability. This role will include, but will not be limited to, the following responsibilities:
• Prepares and manages monthly financial reporting and provides performance analysis of business units, accounts, and key metrics with explanations of root cause key variances and trends.
• Builds, implements, and maintains financial modeling tools to support monthly revenue and expense forecasting, semi-annual business reviews, and annual budgeting processes.
• Provides analytical support for strategic planning and forecasting to help identify areas for business prioritization and opportunities for financial improvement.
• Performs ad hoc financial reporting and analysis in an accurate and timely manner.
• Maintains organizational data integrity within systems and tools used for financial analysis and reporting related to sales pipeline management, project and resource management, monthly revenue and expense forecasting, and annual budgeting.
• Helps coordinate financial reporting for international offices.
• Bachelor's degree with emphasis in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or the equivalent combination of training and experience.
• 1 to 3 years work experience with comprehensive understanding of general business models, financial accounting and reporting, and financial analysis and modeling.
• Attention to detail and strong analytical, solution-oriented thinking.
• Advanced Microsoft Excel financial modeling skills.
• Demonstrated ability to work independently and balance multiple responsibilities simultaneously.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills to communicate and interact effectively and professionally with all levels of the organization.
• Demonstrated ability to successfully resolve situations that are broadly defined, complex, diverse and occasionally unprecedented.
• Demonstrated ability to set priorities and meet deadlines in a collaborative, fast-paced environment.
• Prior experience in a consulting or professional services firm with exposure to digital advertising and international operations a plus.
• Prior experience with Oracle and/or Salesforce is a plus
Bachelor’s degree required
As part of our dedication to an inclusive and diverse workforce, SapientRazorfish US is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com or you may call us at +1-617-621-0200.