Senior Enterprise Relationship Manager
CenturyLink (NYSE: CTL) is a global communications and IT services company focused on connecting its customers to the power of the digital world. CenturyLink offers network and data systems management, big data analytics, managed security services, hosting, cloud, and IT consulting services. The company provides broadband, voice, video, advanced data and managed network services over a robust 265,000-route-mile U.S. fiber network and a 360,000-route-mile international transport network. Visit CenturyLink for more information.
Exciting position responsible for growing revenue in the Enterprise Accounts sector. The ability to develop long term, consultative relationships with all levels, including ‘C’ level, is critical. The right candidate will possess the ability to create sales in new accounts and cultivate new opportunities within existing accounts. Quota based position with uncapped earnings potential. Past success selling complex technology solutions is required and experience with Voice communications, Data Networking, Managed Hosting, IP and equipment is a plus.
- The right candidate must provide superior customer service on a day to day basis.
- Must be self-motivated and disciplined and thrive on uncovering customer needs.
- Must have worked in a quota bearing capacity and understand the various stages of the sale cycle.
- Must possess the energy, determination and will to aggressively seek new sales opportunities every day.
- Will maintain up to date account plans and keep organized records of activities.
- Must have excellent verbal, math and written communication skills and be able to present solutions in both small and large group settings.
- Acquire and integrate industry knowledge related to general trends, emerging technologies, & competitors.
- Use a consultative sales approach to understand customer’s business needs, issues, strategies and priorities to deliver a value-adding business solution.
- Manage sales funnel to analyze and manage pipeline activity and monitor sales activity against assigned quotas.
- Experience with Sales Force, PowerPoint, Excel to develop and deliver quality presentations.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent education and experience. Typically, with 2-4 years of experience. 0-1 years with a Master's Degree.
- Proficiency with the MS Applications Suite of products; Excel and PowerPoint.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and a satisfactory driving record.
- Successful completion of Sales Professional Assessment.
- 5+ years of outside Business to Business technology sales experience in ‘named’ accounts.
- Familiar with local marketplace, companies and community in geography stated above.
- Demonstrated stable track record of success in Sales, with 2-3 years consecutive, successful sales experience within one company within the last 5 years.
Alternate Location:US-Minnesota-Minneapolis; US-Minnesota-Richfield
This job may require successful completion of an online assessment. A brief description of the assessments can be viewed on our website at http://find.centurylink.jobs/testguides/
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, ancestry, citizenship, national origin, religion, veteran status, disability, genetic characteristic or information, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, family status, pregnancy, or other legally protected status (collectively, “protected statuses”). We do not tolerate unlawful discrimination in any employment decisions, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion, benefits, discipline, termination, job assignments or training.
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.
Nearest Major Market:Minneapolis
Job Segment:Consulting, Outside Sales, Manager, Relationship Manager, Technology, Sales, Management, Customer Service