Blockstack is looking for a Community Outreach Partner to assist in expanding the Blockstack digital community. This person will proactively develop campaigns and messaging across social media platforms and build the brand and personality of Blockstack in creative and entrepreneurial ways. This role is ideal for curious and inventive social media and marketing professionals who are passionate about Blockstack’s vision for a new decentralized internet.
Blockstack’s Growth department is growing quickly, and this role will have a high impact on expansion across audiences.
- Run Blockstack social media accounts and outreach, providing knowledge and insight about Blockstack
- Create and manage content across social media outlets, and partner with other knowledge leaders in the space to spread the word about Blockstack
- Stay up to date about new projects and initiatives in the Blockchain space and react to market trends
You are obsessed with growing the future internet, and passionate about the advances and trends in the blockchain, crypto and internet space. Have a strong social media presence and familiarity with multiple platforms(e.g. Hackernews, Steam, Facebook, Youtube Quora, Reddit, Twitter). Have experience developing initiatives in a start-up environment.
- Increase content, engagement, and responses across multiple social media platforms
- Deliver higher brand accessibility and trackable growth metrics driving traffic to blockstack.org
- Work with growth partners to implement PR initiatives and increase word of mouth audience
- Loves to test hypotheses and continually learn from different engagement experiments
- Strong social media content skills and ability to communicate complex ideas succinctly
- Curiosity and willingness to learn about Blockstack and other projects in the Blockchain space
- Knowledge leader, proven record of truth seeking and quick reaction time to news and current events
- In-depth understanding of SEO, Google Analytics, and other growth metrics tools
Qualities + Traits
- Passion for building the new internet for decentralized apps
- Enthusiasm for hard problems
- Comfortable working independently, respond well to quick feedback loops and direction from company executives
- Ability to deliver high-quality content with quick turnaround times
We get a lot of applicants, and have historically hired people who are proactively involved in our work and mission of decentralizing the internet. We hope you explore our Whitepaper, Browser, Github, and Slack prior to submitting your resume.