New York City, NY, United StatesFull TimeSenior Posted 3 days ago
Blockstack PBC is looking for a proactive and strategic Business Development Partner to anticipate and deliver effective partnerships with small to enterprise level companies, creating opportunities to enable key Blockstack features to businesses such as Authentication, peer to peer data sharing, and encrypted storage. This role will be essential in building the Blockstack ecosystem user base, and will evangelize the benefits of a new internet for decentralized apps. This person will partner with businesses of diverse sizes, anticipate customer needs, deliver product feedback, and help build a growing platform.
- Develop and lead inbound and outbound sales initiatives
- Increase number of companies using Blockstack platform
- Define and measure KPIs for success and communicate goals to the team
- Increase Blockstack Browser DAU and MAU
You have a history of successful partnerships and proof of a wide variety book of business, you can proactively anticipate client needs, you strategize unique ways to build connections, and you’re comfortable in diverse ecosystems. History of building a client base for a start-up, and finding and developing new markets is a must. 7+ years experience.
- Strong Sales skills, with record for closing difficult deals
- Excellent communication and copywriting skills
- Ability to develop and implement targeted sales initiatives
- Experience managing clients from start-up to enterprise size
- Ability to develop and deliver upon challenging KPIs
- Ability to set sales processes and educate others on sales strategy and reporting
- Passion for building the new internet for decentralized apps
- Strong problem solving skills, ability to think fast and thoroughly
- Highly ethical
- Proactive solution provider
We get a lot of applicants, and have historically hired people who are proactively involved in our work and mission of decentralizing the internet. We hope you explore our Whitepaper, Browser, Github, and Slack prior to submitting your resume.