Blockstack PBC is looking for an Investor Relations Partner to engage and develop investor relations, facilitate investor days and conferences, and represent the Blockstack brand and philosophy to investors. This person will have built a start-up in the past, can effectively communicate the potential and differentiators of Blockstack in the blockchain and decentralized space, and has successfully raised funding in the past. This person will be trusted to organize, prioritize, and inform Blockstack investments to Blockstack PBC, our Token network, Signature Fund, and beyond.
- Partner closely with the product management and executive teams to fully realize and convey the investment potential in Blockstack
- Foster and build upon our investor community to engage our investor network via in-person meetings and investor updates
- Plan future investor meetings and organize across a global audience
You have built, fund-raised and exited a start-up. You have a preexisting network of investor relations, and are passionate about building a new internet for decentralized apps.
- Excellent communication and coaching skills
- Can anticipate and convey investor priorities
- Can research and assess other projects in the decentralized and blockchain space with the eye of a VC
- Ability to guide Blockstack into new capital markets
Qualities and Traits:
- Passion for building the new internet for decentralized apps
- Strong problem solving skills
- Highly ethical
- Proactive solution provider
We get a lot of applicants, and have historically hired people who are proactively involved in our work and mission of decentralizing the internet. We hope you explore our Whitepaper, Browser, Github, and Slack prior to submitting your resume.