Industry/Sector: Not Applicable
Time Type: Full time
Travel Requirements: Up to 20%
A career in Sales and Marketing, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to focus on positioning a distinctive PwC brand in the marketplace and drive long term revenue growth for the Firm. You’ll focus on designing, developing, and implementing communication programmes and media events to promote and sell the PwC’s brand and services as well as contribute to and evaluating our pricing strategies in the marketplace.
Our Proposals Development team supports PwC’s consulting teams in marketing and sales proposals. You’ll support the writing and editing process for proposals, thought leadership initiatives, sector specific leadership agendas and other marketing initiatives.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Develop new skills outside of comfort zone.
- Act to resolve issues which prevent the team working effectively.
- Coach others, recognise their strengths, and encourage them to take ownership of their personal development.
- Analyse complex ideas or proposals and build a range of meaningful recommendations.
- Use multiple sources of information including broader stakeholder views to develop solutions and recommendations.
- Address sub-standard work or work that does not meet firm's/client's expectations.
- Use data and insights to inform conclusions and support decision-making.
- Develop a point of view on key global trends, and how they impact clients.
- Manage a variety of viewpoints to build consensus and create positive outcomes for all parties.
- Simplify complex messages, highlighting and summarising key points.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
High School Diploma
Minimum Years of Experience:
Project Management Professional
Demonstrates extensive abilities and/or a proven record of success in the following areas:
- Driving the planning and approach for the curation/development of pursuit products and resources that align to current leadership sales strategies for clients;
- Leveraging pipeline analytics to develop content strategy roadmap;
- Navigating the business to create consensus and curate a wide range of scalable digital sales products;
- Managing a range of content resources, both on and offshore, to quickly create curated (digital) sales products and accelerators;
- Working in conjunction with content, digital, and product enablement leaders to drive product adoption and scaled usage; and,
- Proactively managing the timeline and maintenance of portfolio of content assets.
Demonstrates knowledge and understanding of Sales business processes, and has experience related to the following:
- Leveraging project management methodologies, tools, and techniques;
- Applying specialization across a broad understanding of a Firm’s processes and associated systems;
- Supporting proposal innovation to help improve and transform business development processes and procedures;
- Managing projects and operations within a global environment including working with offshore teams, resources and/or vendors, with an emphasis on standard operating procedures;
- Leveraging project and workstream success metrics such as on-time delivery, fulfillment of requirements, and goals attained;
- Understanding emerging technologies and marketing them to team leaders so that they are alert to the possibilities for new ways of working;
- Staying abreast of industry trends and developing and presenting training materials;
- Aligning to other enabling functions related to the overall direction, coordination and execution of a company’s mission;
- Contributing new intellectual capital and thought leadership;
- Leveraging effective business strategy and technical recommendations to support proposal innovation, while helping to improve and transform business development processes and procedures;
- Collaborating with software vendors and support teams, both internal and external, to track development efforts, address issues, and mitigate risks;
- Managing data analysis, metric tracking and reporting practices associated with the technology component;
- Using work plans as well as project and deadline management skills to manage day-to-day execution and communications, milestones, and team interactions;
- Providing recommendations for offshore staff optimization, suggestions for process improvement, and identification and integration of optimal industry-standard practices;
- Establishing that projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget;
- Advising leadership on process, protocol and procedural improvements;
- Working with the business to provide necessary implementation support, as well as defining support needs and operations/administration requirements;
- Working with leaders and owners of the process or service to be knowledgeable of current practices and identify areas for improvement;
- Collaborating with relevant business units to gather the appropriate resources, knowledge and skills for successful execution;
- Thinking creatively and analytically while executing traditional and new digital tactics to help drive proposal innovation and generation;
- Adhering to project management processes, project and workstream cost and forecast deliverables, and technical development practices; Communicating compelling value propositions;
- Managing resource requirements, project workflow, and preparing for coordinating complex written and verbal materials;
- Navigating a complex matrixed organization while working across departments to collaborate on technological improvements;
- Coordinating, planning, and managing stakeholders and global teams to include time zone synchronization to complete projects, while working and coordinating with various offshore teams; and,
- Utilizing technical tools actively and effectively such as Salesforce, Sharepoint and Microsoft Office suite including Word, PowerPoint, and Excel, as well as Google suite including Docs, Slides, and Sheets.
For positions in Colorado, visit the following link for information related to Colorado's Equal Pay for Equal Work Act: https://pwc.to/coloradoifsmanager.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
PwC does not intend to hire experienced or entry level job seekers who will need, now or in the future, PwC sponsorship through the H-1B lottery, except as set forth within the following policy: https://pwc.to/H-1B-Lottery-Policy
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.250353
Please note that, at this time, to be in-person at a PwC office, client location or PwC-sponsored events, you must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.