National Account Manager
The National Account Managers is responsible for interacting with National Account Executives and advertising agencies across OUTFRONT Media to drive revenue. The position will be responsible for delivering and executing sales proposals and achieving assigned revenue goals. The incumbent plays an instrumental role in understanding the local market culture, geography and demographics to deliver creative campaigns and solutions to the National Account Executives.
- Partner with General Manager and National Account Executives on all facets of client relations including proposal completion, media plans, customer service, and revenue objectives.
- Manage and complete RFP’s in a timely manner.
- Regular internal follow-up on proposals.
- Select OUTFRONT Media assets to amplify clients’ campaigns, products and brand stories.
- Provide outstanding customer service through product knowledge, industry news and market expertise.
- Develop and foster Account Executive relationships to drive new business, renewals, and up-sells to the client.
- Resolve client inquires by involving appropriate resources.
- Prepare PowerPoint presentations and analyzes to supplement media plans and proposals.
- Prepare periodic market and sales reports.
- Establish strong working relationships Account Executives, sales team and clients.
- Work collaboratively with multiple departments (e.g., account, charting, creative and research teams) to achieve objectives and optimize revenue through strategic and creative means.
- Continually strive for improvement on the sales and operations processes.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred. Course of study in Marketing, Digital Marketing, Communications or similar a plus.
- Active driver’s license a must.
- Proficient with Microsoft PowerPoint, Word and Excel.
- Strong analytic capabilities.
- Self-motivated with 2-4 years of related work experience.
- Goal-oriented with excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Detail oriented and enthusiastic about the media and OOH industries.
- Knowledge of OOH advertising or previous experience in the advertising industry a plus.
- Self-starter eager to work in a high pressure, fast-paced environment and enjoys challenges.
OUTFRONT Media is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
OUTFRONT Media Is An Equal Opportunity Employer
All applicants shall receive equal consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, marital status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, veteran status or disability. Please refer to the OUTFRONT Media Affirmative Action policy statement.