Oracle is one of the leading ERP technologies that is revolutionizing how tax is managed and how tax departments around the globe operate. If you are someone who thrives in navigating the growing tax landscape through a technology lens and partnering with passionate professionals to help companies achieve their tax objectives; then we would like to get to know you. Apply now!
What you’ll do:
As a professional in Deloitte’s Tax Management Consulting (TMC) team, you will be a part of a team that provides an integrated approach to technology implementations that help tax departments maximize the strategic value to the organization. You will deliver services for companies that are implementing tax solutions related to enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems and tax applications.
As an Oracle Manager, you will contribute to the growth and success of Deloitte Tax LLP in a variety of ways, including:
- Client Management: Manage the day-to-day interactions with executive clients and sponsors.
- Delivery: Manage and deliver components of Oracle EBS Financials and/or Oracle Cloud ERP or indirect tax engine client engagements and teams.
- Solutions: Identify, design and implement technology and innovative solutions to address tax needs.
- Cross Functional Teaming: Understand and articulate the broader TMC practice and Deloitte overall. Maintain relationships and serve clients holistically.
- People Development: Perform role of counselor and coach; participate in the staffing process and retention activities.
- Business Development: Develop and maintain contacts, organize and lead pursuit teams; contribute to business development.
- 5+ years’ experience in implementation of Oracle EBS Financials and/or Oracle Cloud ERP including but not limited to tax requirements for direct tax and/or indirect tax. Direct tax experience such as corporate income tax, tax provision, operational transfer pricing and state income taxation. This includes experience with Oracle TRCS and other EPM Suite applications. Preferred indirect tax (transaction tax) experience with using native Oracle product functionality, ONESOURCE Indirect Determination, Vertex, Avalara, Sovos (Taxware)
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, computer science, or related field
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
- Experience with a Big 4 firm, large ERP/consulting organization, or a large IT department of a multinational company with tax-related experience
- ORACLE, SAP, ONESOURCE, Vertex, CPA, Enrolled Agent, or other technology-related certification (either in process or able/willing to obtain)
- Experience working directly with clients
At Deloitte Tax LLP, our Tax Management Consulting (TMC) practice helps tax departments pursue a streamlined, transparent, and efficient tax function that enhances the core responsibilities of compliance, reporting and planning, while also positioning tax as a strategic business advisor for the digital era. We specialize in tax and can effectively address a corporate tax function’s unique needs, requirements and obligations. As technology specialists, we help clients make appropriate technology choices for both direct and indirect taxes across all business cycles that have a tax impact tax. Our team, the largest of its type, offers the necessary combination of skills, methodology and practical experience to help clients with a successful ERP implementation.
Deloitte TMC professionals are aligned across our global network of member firms to support our clients’ objectives and address their challenges. Our team’s multi-disciplinary approach combines tax technical and technology skillsets, enabling greater impact and efficiency within our client’s organization. TMC’s business services help clients with operating model evaluation, roadmap development for a desired future state, data management solutions, automation opportunities, tax portal, cloud for enterprise systems, agile resourcing models, risk, provision and compliance. Learn more about Deloitte Tax Management Consulting.
How You’ll Grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte’s impact on the world.