IT Collaboration Service Governance - Workplace Services
The Service Delivery Governance role is responsible for the end-to-end delivery of IT services. This role ensures the service provider deliverables and obligations, performance management, and resource unit counts are accurate and meet the expectations of SPGI.
The following are key responsibilities of the Service Delivery Governance role:
- Improved and optimized service delivery performance
- Enhanced operational reliability and flexibility
- Continued focus on standards implementation and leverage of common solutions
- Service Provider contractual deliverables and obligations are met
- Service Provider performance management (i.e. service level management) is accurate and meets SPGI expectations
- Service Provider resource unit counts are accurate and forecasted
- Internal SGPI activities meet expected performance and financial targets
Other more role-specific responsibilities include:
- Fully understand and follow the defined governance processes
- Develop integrated service delivery and management landscape and framework, working closely other key stakeholders to ensure roles and responsibilities in end-to-end delivery and management are defined and communicated
- Manage integration of all tower activities
- Ensure adequate, integrated billing and charging models are defined, working closely with Finance and Service Delivery Managers
- Manage alignment of Service Management processes to deliver end-to-end services, and ensure continuous improvement
- Experience driving service, operational and functional improvements within a global distributed environment in the following products: Exchange 2007/2010/2013/Exchange Online, Lync 2013, Skype for Business Server 2015, Skype for Business Online, Zoom, WebEx, Box, SharePoint 2007/2010/SharePoint Online and Office 365.
Required skills and experience
The Service Delivery Governance role is responsible for resolving cross-Service / cross-Provider / cross-Tower / cross-Delivery Unit issues and mitigating actions, and identifying the need to adjust SLAs and OLAs as needed. He/ she ensures that service levels are maintained and continually improved, and that any problems with the day-to-day delivery of services are minimized.
The successful candidate for this position will have the following experiences and expertise:
- A broad understanding and experience in multiple technical design areas.
- A successful track record in project definition and technical management.
- Extensive experience with developing service delivery processes.
- Hands-on experience with business requirements gathering/analysis.
- A broad understanding of all major technical platforms, technical architecture models; and enterprise architecture strategies.
- In-depth technical knowledge of network, PC, and platform operating systems.
- Working technical knowledge of current systems software, protocols, and standards.
- Solid grounding in core enterprise services.
- Strong knowledge of hardware and software evaluation principles and practice.
- Proven project planning.
- Ability to create constructive relationships, influence, and communicate (to project team, IT management, and non-technical staff).
- Exceptional analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities.
- Exceptional understanding of the company’s goals and objectives.
- Superior written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent technical architecture and technical support documentation skills.
- Strong interpersonal and consultative skills.
- Ability to conduct research into emerging technologies and trends, standards, and products as required.
- Ability to present ideas in user-friendly language.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Demonstrated success leading large scale initiatives/transformations
- Proven executive experience in implementing and managing IT delivery teams
- Experienced with infrastructure services including mainframe and server hosting, storage management, collaboration , service desk and end user services
- Bachelor’s degree in the field of computer science or computer engineering.
- Advanced degree strongly desired
- 10+ years’ work experience
- ITIL Certification strongly desired
S&P; Global is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions without regard to race/ethnicity, gender, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status (including domestic partnerships and civil unions), sexual orientation, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment.
If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to: EEO.Compliance@spglobal.com and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person.
The EEO is the Law Poster http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf describes discrimination protections under federal law.