Job ID: 1800001984
The AVP, Salesforce.com (SFDC) Project manager will lead solutions projects in support of our Salesforce Effectiveness team using Salesforce.com CRM system. Responsibilities will include but are not limited to developing, selling, and implementing project plans, beginning with project team structure and resource assignment, and ending with a control plan identifying both business process metrics and IT platform quality requirements.
- Utilizes in-place Project Management process to manage new application development projects for Sales, Originations, Operations, Risk, Finance and Marketing through complete project lifecycles.
- Interacts with business users to gather and validate requirements and develop detailed specifications and designs for new architecture.
- Leads an off-shore team for new application development and cycle maintenance.
- Leads architecture design and code reviews. Leads systems, integration and user acceptance testing, and roll-out of new applications.
- Ability to travel 10-20% of the time
- Perform other duties and/or special projects as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree and a minimum of 2 years of IT experience or in lieu of a Degree, High School Diploma/GED and a minimum of 4 years of IT experience and project management experience
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in developing and implementing information systems
- Minimum of 2 years of Project Management experience to include working on gathering business need requirements, planning and defining business solutions, and working with the application and infrastructure teams to manage the project through the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Minimum of 2 years of experience working as a liaison with one or more of the various business functions (i.e. Sales, Marketing, Operations) on IT projects
- SFDC admin and developer certifications
- Other cloud platforms such as Pardot, Seismic, Birst, Tableau, crmFusion, SAML authentication, ETL
- Experience with Mobility Airwatch MDM, Apple iOS, Bluetooth
- IT project management experience within Financial Services industry.
- IT project management experience within the credit card industry.
- Project Management Professional (PMP).
- Client relationship management experience.
- IT Project Management experience within a technical project management role.
- Strong customer/client focus and ability to manage customer/client expectations.
- Understand current technical architecture and strategies of Synchrony Financial systems and/or closed network credit systems.
- Corporate Leadership Program (i.e. GE ITLP, Synchrony BLP)
- FDR or TSYS credit card processing
- Salesforce.com experience
- Mobile iOS application development and deployment experience
- Oracle RDBMS Experience
- Data Integration experience
- Ability to manage and lead multiple concurrent IT projects while adhering to our PMO standards
- Familiar with Waterfall and Agile software development methodology
- Awareness of Compliance and Regulatory requirements in credit card acquisition and transaction processing
- Lean Six Sigma - Green Belt or Black Belt Certification.
- Strong business acumen.
- Proven track record of acting as a strategic IT business partner with senior leadership.
- Demonstrated competency with linking business strategy with IT technology initiatives.
- Strong analytical and technical skillset used to drive requirements, testing and production validation.
- Demonstrated ability to drive change and work effectively across business boundaries.
- Superior oral and written communication skills, as well as the ability to manage expectations of the business, clients, team members, management and external groups.
- You must be 18 years or older
- You must have a high school diploma or equivalent
- You must be willing to take a drug test, submit to a background investigation and submit fingerprints as part of the selection process
- You must be able to satisfy the requirements of Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
- Effective 1-1-18, new hires (Level 4-7) must have 9 months of continuous service with the company before they are eligible to post on other roles. Once this new hire time in position requirement is met, the associate will have a minimum 6 months’ time in position before they can post for future non-exempt roles. Employees, level 8 or greater, must have at least 24 months’ time in position before they can post. All internal employees must have at least a “consistently meets expectations” performance rating and have approval from your manager to post (or the approval of your manager and HR if you don’t meet the time in position or performance requirement).
Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Reasonable Accommodation Notice:
- Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.
- If you need special accommodations, please call our Career Support Line so that we can discuss your specific situation. We can be reached at 1-866-301-5627. Representatives are available from 8am – 5pm Monday to Friday, Central Standard Time.
The salary range for this position is 70,000.00 - 150,000.00 USD Annual
Salaries are adjusted according to market in CA and Metro NY and some positions are bonus eligible.