Job ID: 1800001964
This AVP, CareCredit Business Analytics role will lead and execute enterprise initiatives to support consumer and provider growth, enhance sales strategies and increase purchase volume across all CareCredit industries. This role will understand partner business objectives to define, develop and provide actionable analytic insights about consumer, provider and sales behaviors and patterns.
- Lead enterprise level analytics projects and initiatives for Synchrony CareCredit engagements.
- Design, develop and deploy complex analytic initiatives to increase purchase volume.
- Conduct extensive analysis of performance trends and leverage predictive analytics to provide insight into growth opportunities.
- Understand partner business objectives and provide actionable analytic insights on provider, sales and consumer behavior and purchase patterns.
- Establish key performance indicators and analyze metrics to identify root causes behind shifts in performance.
- Conduct extensive analysis on partner performance trends and provide insight into growth opportunities.
- Work cross-functionally within the CareCredit Business Analytics team to support various analytical initiatives.
- Develop and present accurate, meaningful results on time and in a concise packaged fashion to a variety of audiences.
- Monitor performance of business goals and communicate status through visual analytics.
- Synthesize diverse, complex information to develop a story with data and insights.
- Identify and incorporate new sources of data and open source software to enhance analytic tools.
- Proactively identify new analytic techniques to develop differentiated analytic solutions to drive results
- Perform other duties and/or special projects as assigned
- Bachelor's degree or, in lieu of degree, HS diploma/GED and 7+ years analytics experience
- 3+ years of retail or financial services analytics experience, management consulting for a consumer business, or experience in other quantitative fields which includes:
- 3+ years hands-on experience utilizing statistical and database access software to perform predictive modeling and general statistical analysis (i.e. SAS, SQL, SPSS, R)
- MBA and/or Masters in degree in statistics, decision sciences, economics, predictive analytics, engineering or other quantitative fields
- Proven ability to communicate with and influence leadership including C-suite and retail clients to adopt data and analytics to drive strategy
- Ability to quickly learn Retail Finance Processes & systems and quickly contribute to the overall team’s strategy
- Solid understanding of retail and/or credit card/consumer finance industries' dynamics, P&L drivers and key sensitivities, with business performance reporting experience
- Proven success working independently as well as leading and influencing others
- Leading and influencing regionally diverse cross-functional teams
- Proven record of thinking strategically and identifying opportunities with minimal direction
- Proven ability to simultaneously & successfully manage multiple analytical projects from start to finish
- Knowledge of Retail Finance systems (FDR, PLCC, Dual Cards etc.)
- Proven aptitude to disaggregate and structure complex analytical projects and innovate systemic methods to ensure efficient and accurate analysis
- Ability to synthesize/analyze complex and diverse information and to develop and recommend strategies and communicate them clearly
- Demonstrate a consultative approach to analytics which requires listening and understand requests from the key stakeholders, engaging in discussion and working to develop analytical that provide clear and concise insights and value to enhance critical business decisions
- Proficient with data visualization tools such as SAS VA and Tableau
- Extensive experience with using data mining techniques to identify actionable insights and transform behavior
- Project management, communications, multi-tasking, relationship management and the ability to work independently
- You must be 18 years or older
- You must have a high school diploma or equivalent
- You must be willing to take a drug test, submit to a background investigation and submit fingerprints as part of the selection process
- You must be able to satisfy the requirements of Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
- Effective 1-1-18, new hires (Level 4-7) must have 9 months of continuous service with the company before they are eligible to post on other roles. Once this new hire time in position requirement is met, the associate will have a minimum 6 months’ time in position before they can post for future non-exempt roles. Employees, level 8 or greater, must have at least 24 months’ time in position before they can post. All internal employees must have at least a “consistently meets expectations” performance rating and have approval from your manager to post (or the approval of your manager and HR if you don’t meet the time in position or performance requirement).
Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Reasonable Accommodation Notice:
- Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.
- If you need special accommodations, please call our Career Support Line so that we can discuss your specific situation. We can be reached at 1-866-301-5627. Representatives are available from 8am – 5pm Monday to Friday, Central Standard Time.
The salary range for this position is 60,000.00 - 130,000.00 USD Annual
Salaries are adjusted according to market in CA and Metro NY and some positions are bonus eligible.