RPA Developer (L09)
Job ID: 1800001709
This exciting position will be to work in the Robotic Process Automation Center of Excellence (RPA CoE) under the CTO AI and Emerging Technology team. The RPA Developer will be a key contributing member of the RPA CoE helping develop Process Automation Bots across multiple business lines. The RPA CoE is responsible for setting up framework and standards in a federated model to ensure cohesive, comprehensive and successful execution of RPA at Synchrony.
- Design and deliver, or lead the design and delivery of, RPA solutions across multiple businesses
- Develop using of RPA tools and best practices for using RPA tools to delivery automation solutions
- Help train or support the training of RPA CoE best practices, standards, framework to other Synchrony Agile teams participating in Bot development
- Participate with Agile teams in analyzing, or lead analysis of, process automation requirements and design robotic process automation solutions, architecture and logic
- Configure and test, or lead the configuration and testing of, automated processes prior to deployment into client environments
- Develop and assure documentation according to company standards, best practices and standard operating procedures
- Support, debug, and break fix any issues with Bots as part of RPA CoE.
- Perform other duties and/or special projects as assigned
- BA or BS in Technology, Math, Engineering with an emphasis on programming with minimum 3 years of experience in Information Technology OR in lieu of the Bachelor’s degree, High School diploma and minimum 5 years of experience in Information Technology in hands on technical role
- Minimum 1 year of experience with Business process automation, Robotic process automation or Shared services, back office or financial work processes
- Minimum 1-year experience with Agile frameworks (Scrum/Kanban)
- Prior experience with Automation Anywhere
- Preference for ability to code in Python and awareness of frameworks like Tensor Flow, Mx Net, etc.
- Experience with the following programming languages:
- Java, C# or Microsoft Technology (VB .NET, Windows, Internet Explorer, SQL Server, Web Services)
- Other Scripting languages (e.g., Python, PERL, Powershell, Bash, etc.)
- Able to rapidly learn and become proficient in selected RPA software, technology and tools
- Able to accept execution and leadership responsibility, and complete work on a timely basis
- Able to perform in various areas of a project at various levels of responsibility, and under changing conditions
- Able to instruct and execute against project work plan(s); dependable with regard to responsibilities
- Leads the application of methodologies, best practices and techniques
- Focuses on solutions and productivity, is a self-starter, gets assignments done
- Able to handle varied technical problems on a project or support work effort
- Excellent analysis and solutioning skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Works well as a member or leader of a team
- Excellent troubleshooting communication skills; highly motivated and demonstrate high level of initiative
- Experience with API development and knowledge of microservice architecture
- Ability to integrate into a large team, support team goals, above average team player, and take direction from technical lead and other leadership.
- Experience with cloud-based, SaaS/PaaS, technologies is a plus
- You must be 18 years or older
- You must have a high school diploma or equivalent
- You must be willing to take a drug test, submit to a background investigation and submit fingerprints as part of the selection process
- You must be able to satisfy the requirements of Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
- Effective 1-1-18, new hires (Level 4-7) must have 9 months of continuous service with the company before they are eligible to post on other roles. Once this new hire time in position requirement is met, the associate will have a minimum 6 months’ time in position before they can post for future non-exempt roles. Employees, level 8 or greater, must have at least 24 months’ time in position before they can post. All internal employees must have at least a “consistently meets expectations” performance rating and have approval from your manager to post (or the approval of your manager and HR if you don’t meet the time in position or performance requirement).
Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Reasonable Accommodation Notice:
- Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.
- If you need special accommodations, please call our Career Support Line so that we can discuss your specific situation. We can be reached at 1-866-301-5627. Representatives are available from 8am – 5pm Monday to Friday, Central Standard Time.
The salary range for this position is 52,000.00 - 110,000.00 USD Annual
Salaries are adjusted according to market in CA and Metro NY and some positions are bonus eligible.