Job ID: 1700004715
This role will be a key player in the CRM team for the GAP Inc portfolio, located in San Francisco. The individual will oversee the marketing campaigns and execution for Visa Signature (plus ad-hoc) from inception to deployment while working closely with the Campaign Owner and cross functional teams. Campaign execution and process flow checks and balance will be the day to day responsibilities of this role.
- Serve as the primary and/or secondary point of contact for all Visa Signature and ad-hoc campaigns
- Partner with the Campaign Owner to develop, implement and execute campaigns from start to finish
- Build strong relationship with the Campaign Owner and act as the right hand when it comes to issue management and campaign status updates
- Execute and optimize client marketing campaigns working closely with the central teams; Marketing Solutions, Loyalty COE, Legal/Compliance
- Maintain strong business controls on campaign and reward submissions with a keen eye for details. Ensure accurate audit findings
- Understand all the touchpoints of Marketing for rewards to provide the best user experience for loyalty both online and offline
- Document the end to end reward redemption experience across all channels to identify opportunities and initiate projects to institute change
- Partner with the Campaign Owner to move creative marketing campaigns through the legal creative review process and provide feedback to the client
- Perform other duties and/or special projects as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree or in lieu of degree, a high school diploma and 5 years of progressive growth in a financial services company
- Minimum of 3 years of work experience in a professional setting, including but not limited to a corporate office setting or retail environment
- Project management experience
- Deadline driven
- Marketing experience in the financial industry
- Understanding of credit card products and credit marketing
- Familiarity with Loyalty products and campaigns
- Strong problem solving skills with a demonstrated ability to evaluate situations looping in the cross functional teams
- Outstanding communication, relationship building and collaboration skills
- You must be 18 years or older
- You must have a high school diploma or equivalent
- You must be willing to take a drug test, submit to a background investigation and submit fingerprints as part of the selection process
- You must be able to satisfy the requirements of Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
- If currently a Synchrony Financial Employee, you must have been in your current position for at least 6 months (Level 4 – 7) or 24 months (level 8 or greater), have at least a "consistently meets expectations" performance rating and have the approval of your manager to post (or the approval of your manager and HR to apply if you don't meet the time-in-job or performance requirement
Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Reasonable Accommodation Notice:
- Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.
- If you need special accommodations, please call our Career Support Line so that we can discuss your specific situation. We can be reached at 1-866-301-5627. Representatives are available from 8am – 5pm Monday to Friday, Central Standard Time.