You will exhibit all the characteristics associated with a high performance sales culture, specifically leading and running a pipeline of new business opportunities and delivering results against a quota.
PagerDuty is customer centric, and so the individual will provide the best sales experience possible for our customers.
How You Will Impact Our Vision
- Generate revenue by selling, managing, developing and growing current customers in accounts with over 300 technical employees and under $2 billion in annual revenue.
- Develop and maintain the relationships within your named accountsDemonstrate selling value to key partners within accounts through both onsite visits (when possible) and via web conference toolsUnderstand customer goals and challenges, and establish PagerDuty’s product as the best solution available.
- Conduct customer presentations daily and weekly, including discovery, demo, proof-of-value, proposal reviews, and business value assessments.
- Provide mentorship and align with a Business Development
- Representative and an Inside Sales Representative for new opportunities
- Prioritize opportunities and synchronize your internal team to provide rare customer experiences.
- Meet and exceed PagerDuty monthly, quarterly, and annual quota
- Live in Salesforce.com for all lead management and sales forecasting
- 6+ years of technical B2B closing experience carrying a quota
- Experience selling SaaS solutions to C level executives
- Possess previous Salesforce.com experience
- Technical product demo experience, selling to a technical audience
- A consistent track record of success.
- Effective time management, deal management, account planning, and analytical skills.
- Prior experience with sales process or qualification methodologies
- Self-sufficient with the ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Positive can-do attitude, with the capacity to meet and exceed quota
- BS degree or higher preferred
The base salary range for this position is 110,000 - 110,000 CAD. This role may also be eligible for bonus, commission, equity, and benefits.
Our base salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range, which is subject to change based on primary work location, reflects the minimum and maximum base salary we expect to pay newly hired employees for the position. Within the range, we determine pay for an individual based on a number of factors including market location, job-related knowledge, skills/competencies and experience.
Your recruiter can share more about the specific offerings for this role, as well as the salary range for your primary work location during the hiring process.
PagerDuty is a global company focused on inclusion and employee well-being by building a culture that isn’t location specific and gives equal opportunity to everyone—regardless of where you are working.
As a Dutonian, you can expect competitive pay and benefits; structured learning, development, and advancement; immersion in our award-winning company culture; and exceptional colleagues. PagerDuty currently has offices in Atlanta, Lisbon, London, San Francisco, Sydney, Tokyo, and Toronto, with remote opportunities in those countries and Chile. We offer a hybrid, flexible workplace, while also providing ample opportunities for connection in-person and virtually with your fellow Dutonians.
Not sure if you qualify?
Apply anyway! We extend opportunities to a broad array of candidates, including those with diverse workplace experiences and backgrounds. Whether you're new to the corporate world, returning to work after a gap in employment, or simply looking to transition or take the next step in your career path, we are excited to connect with you.
One way we ensure our employees are inspired to do their best is through a comprehensive total rewards approach that supports them and their loved ones. As a global organization, our programs are competitive with industry standards and aligned with local laws and regulations.
Your package may include:
- Competitive salary and company equity
- Comprehensive benefits package from day one
- Flexible work arrangements
- ESPP (Employee Stock Purchase Program)
- Retirement or pension plan
- Paid parental leave - up to 22 weeks for pregnant parent, up to 12 weeks for non-pregnant parent (some countries have longer leave standards and we comply with local laws)
- Generous paid vacation time
- Paid holidays and sick leave
- Paid volunteer time off - 20 hours per year
- Bi-annual company-wide hack weeks
- Mental wellness programs
- Dutonian Wellness Days & Midyear Wellness Week - scheduled company-wide paid days off in addition to PTO and scheduled holidays
- HibernationDuty - a week each year when everyone at PagerDuty, with the exception of a small, coverage crew, is asked to take a much needed break to truly disconnect and recharge
PagerDuty, Inc. (NYSE:PD) is a leader in digital operations management. In an always-on world, organizations of all sizes trust PagerDuty to help them deliver a better digital experience to their customers, every time. Teams use PagerDuty to identify issues and opportunities in real time and bring together the right people to fix problems faster and prevent them in the future. Notable customers include Cisco, Genentech, Electronic Arts, Cox Automotive, Shopify, Zoom, DoorDash and more.
Led by CEO Jennifer Tejada, 50% of our board of directors is comprised of women, 45% of our managers are from underrepresented groups, and we are a proud member of the Pledge 1% Movement, committed to donating 1% Equity, 1% Employee time, and 1% Product to accelerate change in our communities.
PagerDuty is Great Place to Work-certified™, a Fortune Best Place to Work for Women, and a top rated product on TrustRadius and G2.
Go behind-the-scenes @pagerdutylife on Instagram.
PagerDuty is committed to creating a diverse environment and is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. PagerDuty provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
PagerDuty is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in our job application process. Should you require accommodation, please email email@example.com and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs.
PagerDuty uses the E-Verify employment verification program