Are you ready to work on world changing technologies? Today, organizations need to move with increased agility and insight to grow and thrive. Dell Boomi is one of the hottest tech companies in the SaaS/Cloud industry, named a Leader for the third year in a row in the Gartner Enterprise iPaaS Magic Quadrant and recently recognized by Inc. Magazine as one of the best workplaces. Our award-winning, patented technology is transforming the world of integration by making enterprise-class integration technology accessible and affordable to companies of all sizes. Dell Boomi provides the foundation on which your business can evolve and innovate. According to a recent survey by Vanson Bourne, connected businesses are far outpacing their competitors. We help organizations connect everything and engage everywhere across any channel, device or platform. More than 7,000 organizations are using Boomi to run better, faster and smarter.
Organizations across industries and geographies are seeking faster and smarter ways to modernize their digital infrastructure. But the increasing complexities of application and data integration is a growing challenge. And with the accelerating pace of business, companies can’t afford to spend months on complex and resource-intensive integration projects.
The Dell Boomi cloud-native platform provides revolutionary speed and ease for connecting any combination of on-premise or cloud-based applications for automating business process. Our unified platform includes robust support for core integration, master data, API, EDI and workflow management, all based on one unified, “low-code” development environment. By tapping the power of the Boomi platform, any organization can significantly shorten project times, reduce costs, streamline processes and boost productivity. Our technologies connect applications, assure data quality and automate workflows.
Working at Dell Boomi means doing what you love. We hire trailblazers with an entrepreneurial spirit who can solve challenging problems, make a real impact in technology and want to build something big. If you are passionate about solving hard problems, enjoy working with world-class people and developing cutting edge technology, you should explore a career with Boomi. Learn more at http://www.boomi.com/ or visit Boomi Careers.
We are currently seeking an experienced, resourceful Business Development Manager to join the team managing our NetSuite alliance. The team takes a multi-faceted approach to growing our NetSuite relationship by ensuring we are aligned with NetSuite’s sales, account management, alliances, and services team as well as the NetSuite partner ecosystem. This role is specifically focused on field engagement and alignment with NetSuite’s client facing teams to drive pipeline, revenue and customer adoption. You’ll prioritize the NetSuite relationships to establish, determine how to engage, and support the appropriate programs to drive new pipeline and revenue. And you’ll do it with a relentless focus on partner and customer success.
- Act as an advocate for Boomi with NetSuite field (client-facing) representatives – effectively communicating and educating the NetSuite team on our value proposition, competitive differentiators, joint customer successes, and overall relationship status
- Build pipeline of NetSuite referred or influenced opportunities
- Grow existing NetSuite mutual customer counts and referred revenue QoQ and YoY
- Maximize NetSuite’s engagement across industries, territories, and products
- Support Boomi’s NetSuite Global Alliance Manager in strategic initiatives and by representing the “voice of the field”
- Work in conjunction with the Boomi regional sales leaders to define and execute programs to drive leads, opportunities and revenue out of the NetSuite ecosystem
- Serve as an overlay to our Boomi SI partner managers to help drive more opportunities out of NetSuite SIs
- Actively monitor and track NetSuite activities, announcements, product strategies and organization changes in order to prioritize initiatives and ensure proper alignment with NetSuite
- Continuously assess annual performance metrics and outcomes to nurture growth and partner satisfaction
- 3+ years of related strategic alliance or sales experience or combination of education and experience
- 2+ years selling cloud and/or software solutions
- Experience working with NetSuite– either directly or as a member of their partner ecosystem
- Self-starter who is comfortable taking initiative and operating in a faced-paced, fluid environment
- A team player with a proven capability to collaborate and work across all levels of the organization
- Strong analytical competencies, with a willingness to dig into the details
- An ability identify and champion win-win scenarios
- Technical aptitude/acumen
- A capacity to clearly communicate and present information
- History of exceeding quota and partner satisfaction metrics
- Estimated 40% travel, included but not limited to partner meetings, conferences, on-site enablement activities
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.
Dell Boomi Product Overview: Boomi product overview