Location: Raleigh, NC
Department: SEI GP T NA US BOM
Job Grade: 06 S40 or 07 S40, depending on experience
Mode of Employment: Permanent / Full-time
LET’S TALK ABOUT YOU
· Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience (8+ years)
· At least 4 Years of Process Management experience
· At least 2 years of Project Management experience
· At least 2 years of Executive Communication experience
· Advanced knowledge and use of Salesforce.com (CPQ, FSL are a plus)
· Experience with ERP systems (SAP is a plus)
· As a federal contractor, Siemens Energy continues to monitor federal and state legal guidelines regarding the COVID-19 vaccine mandate. Siemens Energy is pausing its mandatory vaccine policy while the issue is addressed by the courts. SEI will monitor the situation closely and may reimplement its policy if required to comply with federal law. Should the vaccine policy be reimplemented, this position requires employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless they are granted a medical or religious accommodation.
· Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States without need for current or future employer-sponsored work authorization. Siemens Energy employees with current visa sponsorship may be eligible for internal transfers
· Be a trusted change advisor to business stakeholders to understand complex problems
· Provide subject matter expertise on Business Excellence processes when representing the department in projects and other meetings
· Serve as expert in leading large-scale delivery in a highly agile environment, leading moderate to large complex projects and programs delivering high-impact transformation by providing strategic direction to projects and influencing stakeholders and management
· Distill big picture intent into tactical requirements and implementation plans; designing, developing, and managing integrated project plans in a complex dynamic environment, revising needs to meet changing requirements
· Create overarching roadmaps, communication and change management plans
· Drive process improvements aligned with desired stakeholder outcomes
· Create and validate processes; design and produce metrics used to measure efficiency and effectiveness
· Analyze, identify, and correct data issues within various systems and applications
Your opportunities for personal growth
- As a Business Excellence Project Manager, you will lead and drive digitalization projects that will afford you the opportunity to work with all corners of the business to deliver innovation and process change that improve efficiency and drive results.
· You will work within a team of like-minded professionals and functional area SME’s along with IT and development teams to implement strategic projects and initiatives that focus on transforming processes and systems/tools to deliver an industry leading experience for internal and external customers.
LET’S TALK ABOUT US
"Let’s make tomorrow different today" is our genuine commitment at Siemens Energy to all customers and employees on the way to a sustainable future.
In our Business Unit Transmission we offer our customers products, solutions and services to transfer energy efficiently ranging from expansion and replacing to upgrading transmission systems to meet our Customers needs. The changing face of Energy is allowing the transmission business to transfer our Energy base from fossil fueled generation to renewables such as Wind and Solar. Come be a part of the change.
Be Energized. Be you.
Lucky for us, we are not all the same. Through diversity we generate power. We run on inclusion and compassion. Our combined creative energy is fueled by at least 130 nationalities. Siemens Energy celebrates character – no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability. We energize society. All of society.
Jobs & Careers: https://www.siemens-energy.com/global/en/company/jobs.html
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Siemens Energy, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens Energy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens Energy follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.