Imagine new horizons:
- High paced, deeply collaborative team is seeking a new member to join the group
- This team is responsible for delivering the full text search index of the 3DExperience platform that helps our customers imagine sustainable innovations capable of harmonizing product, nature and life
- The platform is used by 1000s of daily users spread across hundreds of clients and industries. Many well-known world brands and products are designed, manufactured and maintained using 3DS software
What will your role be?
- We are looking to bring on high energy individual who is eager to learn and grow in a friendly and supportive environment
- Develop deployment solutions for both cloud installations as well as on-premises.
- Work in a small team environment to deliver world class, enterprise software. We are looking for strong team players that want to embrace the team as much as the team wants to embrace him/her
- Develop cross platform, multi-tiered software solutions
- Work with customer support and internal operations teams to identify and quickly remedy customer problems
- Improve the product quality and feature range based on customer feedback and requirements
The challenges ahead
- Contribute to learning organization by growing personal knowledge; team members are encouraged to bring in outside knowledge to the group through formal/informal forums
- Interact and conduct meetings with an extended enterprise of people that are located worldwide, particularly near to our Paris, France HQ
- Be an active member of the 3DS Community by participating in campus activities such as volunteering opportunities
- Be a native, not a tourist – have passion for software – software is not a job, its art!
Your key success factors?
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- 4 - 5 + years of experience within Software Development
- 3+ years of commercial software development – in Java; this is our primary language
- 2+ years’ experience with client-server architectures, object oriented design
- Familiarity with Indexing Full Text Search technologies is a plus (Lucene/Apache Solar or equivalent)
- Messaging systems experience also a plus (Apache Kafka/Active MQ)
- Strong OS knowledge (UNIX/Linux/Windows)
- Experience in building and running high volume, high performance systems a plus
- Record of contributing to large scale project (including open source projects)
- Ability to quickly learn complex systems and new technologies
- Experience with PDM or CAD/CAM products a plus
Compensation & Benefits
Dassault Systèmes offers an excellent salary with potential for bonus, commensurate with experience. Benefits include a choice of plans providing comprehensive coverage for medical, dental, vision care for employee & dependents as well as employee life, short & long term disability, tuition reimbursement, immediate 401K enrollment, 401K match (50 cents on the dollar, up to the first 8% of your eligible compensation that you contribute based on match eligibility criteria), flexible time off policy, and 9 paid holidays.
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at 3DS are based on merit, qualifications and abilities. 3DS is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical or common conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, familial status, national origin, ancestry, age (40 and above), disability, veteran status, military service, application for military service, genetic information, receipt of free medical care, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law. 3DS will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.