Convoy, one of the fastest growing startups in the U.S., is transforming the $800 billion trucking industry. Convoy offers the world’s largest companies the best option for moving their freight through its network of thousands of technology-connected trucking companies. Shippers get instant quotes, real-time GPS tracking on all shipments, and actionable business analytics to improve their supply chain. Trucking companies get access to free tools and resources that allow them to find loads they want, drive fuller trucks, and get paid quickly. Convoy is growing quickly and hiring in every area. Come join a company that is literally moving the world forward!
Founded in 2015, Convoy is backed by this century’s leading disruptors, including the founders and CEOs of Amazon, Salesforce, eBay, Linkedin, Expedia, Dropbox, KKR, Starbucks, Google, and others.
You are an experienced digital marketer who is ready to apply their skills to a new challenge. You will be a crucial member of our Supply Digital Strategy team, acting as the channel owner and subject matter expert for SMS push and in-app messaging through our carrier mobile app.
You will work on all parts of the carrier lifecycle, from activation to customer engagement and churned customer re-engagement. You use data and performance metrics to inform new initiatives and improve existing campaigns. You’re not afraid to roll up your sleeves to get things done in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.You will help drive:
- End-to-end management of all mobile marketing campaigns (push notifications, in-app messages, and SMS) for carrier engagement using Iterable (our marketing automation platform)
- Create and develop our carrier SMS strategy
- Manage and prioritize our backlog of mobile messaging experiments to prioritize and automate campaigns that drive the most impact
- Work with product and engineering teams to develop, test, and troubleshoot additional capabilities to expand our potential use cases on these channels
- Report on campaign performance using Iterable data and SQL
- Create written documentation to communicate experiments and their results with the rest of the team and company, including lessons, action items and recommended optimizations
- Perform A/B tests to optimize communications and automate positive results (increase app use, increase shipments taken)
- Work with product marketing, design, and program teams to plan and execute in-app and push notification messages to engage carriers and support initiatives from external stakeholders
- Take on ownership of new programs that will arise in the future (we’re a startup and our strategy is growing quickly!)
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least 3 years of experience in a digital marketing or agency role
- Experience planning, building and optimizing mobile marketing campaigns that drive results (push notifications, SMS, mobile web)
- Experience using data to report on performance (SQL experience preferred) and optimize effectiveness
- Startup, tech, or freight brokerage experience a plus
- Working knowledge of SQL is a plus
- Embodiment of Convoy’s company values
- Self-motivated; willing to be proactive and take initiative on open-ended projects with little oversight
- Extremely attentive to detail
- Collaborative approach and positive attitude
- We’re a tight-knit team!