Associate Business Consultant
Sapient Consulting | Public Sector is looking for people who – simply put – are driven to make a difference.
By solving some of today’s toughest challenges, our teams are helping to transform the government in the areas of business, technology and marketing. Working at Public Sector, you will be in an environment that fosters growth and creativity, demands openness and client-focused delivery, and celebrates initiative and innovation.
The chance to bring your ideas and new thinking to today’s challenges and work in a truly unique work environment is now – it’s at Sapient Consulting | Public Sector.
JOB TITLE – Data analyst, Data Coordinator/ Associate, Business Consulting
Reports to: Program Manager
Location: Bethesda, MD; Arlington, VA
Employee Status: Regular, full-time
Start Date: Immediately
Clearance Requirement: Public Trust
This is an entry to mid-level level position in the business consulting domain and the function of this position is to provide support in project tracking and reporting for projects in the life sciences domain. The expectation is to provide comprehensive, timely data management support: quality control/quality assurance, query development, data integrity, data analysis, account management, data management platform design and planning.
Qualified applicants must be detail-oriented, result-driven individuals who work well within team environments and have excellent interpersonal skills, client interaction and management skills, and organizational skills.
- Utilize protocol-specific guidelines to provide project tracking and reporting support for human clinical research projects including master data and metadata management and queries.
- Analyze clinical site performance in terms of data submission, collection, and consistency.
- Collaborate with nationwide grantee sites, program directors, and the internal multi-disciplinary operations and development teams.
- Actively participate in regular meetings, client communications/reporting, and data-driven business decisions.
- Perform data analysis to support process improvement/design and/or scientific communication.
- Perform data harmonization and data cleaning among multiple cohorts.
- Provide Tier 1 user support for system issues, including login assistance, user privileges, system workflows, and enhancement requests.
- Develop Case Report Forms (eCRFs) and assist with inventory tracking in the Electronic Data Capture (EDC)/data management platform.
- Provide input for and assess impact of EDC functionality enhancements.
- Support the software lifecycle with emphasis on performing User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
- Update and develop Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Additional tasks as assigned by the Program Manager.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- Eligible for U.S. Government Clearance
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective harmonious relationships with diverse stakeholders.
- Ability to plan and manage time and resources, establish priorities, and meet or exceed goals.
- Skilled in the operation of computers and related software applications, such as MS Office.
- Experience in research processes and/or entry/extraction/compilation/reporting of research data.
- Technical understanding of tools such as SQL and SAS at an intermediate level.
- Experience with EDCs, monitoring clinical trial data, CDISC, and/or Big Data a plus.
- Experience operating as a team member, without close supervision, in complex situations.
- Demonstrated ability to work well under pressure with competing priorities and demands.
- 2-4 years of relevant work experience, preferable in a related field: life sciences, health programs, clinical research, NIH, or other related government/health research programs.
- Required: Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college/university
- Preferred: BS in Health Sciences, Statistics, MIS, or Informatics
About Sapient Consulting | Public Sector
Sapient Consulting | Public Sector, part of Publicis.Sapient, is a leading provider of strategy, technology, and marketing services to a wide array of U.S. governmental agencies. Focused on driving long-term change and transforming the citizen experience, we use technology to help agencies become more accessible and transparent. With a track record of delivering mission-critical solutions and the ability to leverage commercial best practices, we serve as trusted advisors to government agencies, such as the Federal Bureau of Investigation, Library of Congress, National Institutes of Health, United States Department of Health and Human Services, and United States Department of Homeland Security. For more information, visit http://publicsector.sapientconsulting.com.
*Reasonable accommodations will be made as necessary for the known physical or mental disability of an otherwise qualified applicant or employee unless doing so would impose an undue hardship on the operation of the Company’s business.
Sapient US is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants to Sapient US will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.