Olo is seeking a customer support enthusiast to join the Customer Success Team as Specialist Support Coordinator in our lower Manhattan office in New York City. The Specialist Support Coordinator plays a crucial role within Olo’s Customer Success Team by providing a “Tier 2” level of support for our customers and their franchisees. A successful Specialist Support Coordinator will address tickets and issues escalated by our Support Team while also working with Specialist Team to improve documentation and processes to decrease those escalations.
This is a full-time office position in downtown New York City.
This position will work standard business hours Monday - Friday, with occasional extended hours as needed.
- Provide ongoing support to our customers and their franchisees as they adopt, use and manage Olo products by responding to customer tickets escalated by the Support Team via Zendesk or telephone.
- Help Specialist Team draft, edit and maintain customer-facing documentation to help eliminate tickets and customer issues.
- Help Specialist Team draft, edit and maintain internal documentation to help Support Team address customer questions without escalation.
- Engage regularly with Customer Success Specialist teams to learn about Olo's developing product offerings, particularly as they relate to and might solve recurring customer issues.
- Help customers troubleshoot issues by using Olo’s suite of products and services.
- Provide customer feedback received via customer support tickets and work closely with Specialist Team to draft new product feature requests.
- Liaise between customer, Olo Support Team and Olo Specialist Teams to provide clear and accurate troubleshooting solutions.
- Help Specialist Team report bugs to Olo’s Engineering teams and work with the Specialist and Engineering Teams to resolve customer issues as soon as possible.
- Provide feedback on internal processes and best practices to continually improve the customer experience and overall customer support flow.
- Attend internal and customer-facing training to learn about product enhancements.
- Support customer accounts to maintain favorable, long-term relationships.
- Report to an Account Specialist Director/Report to a TAM
- 0-2 years experience providing customer support via phone and/or email.
- Passion for creating an excellent customer experience; avid interest in the restaurant technology industry
- Able to work independently when needed, as well as collaborate across multiple teams
- Displays teamwork, open communication, excellence in service, integrity, accountability
- Knowledge of word processing tools and spreadsheets (MS Office, Google Drive, etc.), as well as strong internet navigation skills.
- Excellent reading and typing skills.
- Able to solve problems by utilizing available tools/resources.
- Able to work in fast-paced environment.
- Able to work with detailed procedures and program guidelines.
- Quick Learner.
- Great attention to detail.
- Legally able to work in the United States
- Experience using ticketing systems such as Zendesk to process and resolve tickets is a plus but not necessary to start
- Experience using CRM tools such as Salesforce.com or Pipedrive are a plus but not necessary to start
Olo helps restaurant brands maximize revenue per square foot by delivering faster, more accurate, and more personal service to their customers. Through beautiful, fully branded digital interfaces, Olo's enterprise-grade ordering platform integrates with the brands’ existing systems, opening new digital revenue streams injected seamlessly into the restaurant’s operations. Olo is a pioneer in the industry, beginning with text message ordering on mobile feature phones in 2005. Today, millions of consumers use the Olo platform to Skip the Line® or get food delivered from the restaurants they love. Clients include Chili's, Chipotle, Five Guys Burgers & Fries, Jamba Juice, Noodles & Company, Sweetgreen, Wingstop, and more. Learn more at Olo.com.
Olo is located at 26 Broadway in the historic Standard Oil Building, the former home of John D. Rockefeller. We offer great benefits, such as 20 days of Paid Time Off, fully paid health, dental and vision care premiums, stock options, a generous parental leave plan, and perks like FitBits, rotating craft beers on tap in our kitchen, and food events featuring our clients' menu items (now you know why we give out FitBits!). Check out our culture map: https://www.olo.com/images/culture.jpg
Olo is an equal opportunity employer and diversity is valued at our company. All applicants receive consideration for employment. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.