Marketing Optimization Manager
AMC Networks is looking for a Marketing Optimization Manager inside its New Digital Business Group. This dynamic group is focused on new streaming content businesses and currently operates the high-growth subscription streaming video services: Shudder, dedicated to horror, suspense and thrilling entertainment, and Sundance Now, focused on creative and high-quality films, documentaries and original series.
Shudder and Sundance Now are the leading SVOD services in their respective categories. They offer the best in curated, exclusive and original programming and are accessible on all major streaming video platforms (web, iOS, Android, Roku, Apple TV, FireTV, Xbox, etc.). These services are scaling and expanding globally at an impressive rate.
The culture of the group is entrepreneurial, dynamic, active and responsive. We’re looking for someone with a collaborative spirit, results-oriented mindset, positive outlook and proactive personality.
Overview of Role:
The Marketing Optimization Manager reports to the Head of Growth Marketing, and is responsible for building and executing optimization strategies focused on improving our business KPIs, and communication of high-impact actionable tests throughout the marketing, product, and tech teams. The focus will be on optimizing conversion across all digital properties, including desktop, mobile, app, push, and OTT channels. S/he must be passionate, entrepreneurial, and a non-stop learner who thrives on making a meaningful impact on the business..
S/he must be a creative problem solver, and also data-driven, highly analytical, ROI-focused with a strong track record of driving meaningful growth and engagement for a direct-to-consumer digital businesses.
This is a position that will demand both a keen digital marketing sense and strong multi-tasking skills to achieve business objectives. The ideal candidate is a proactive team player who thrives on day-to-day operational management, data and is relentless about hitting and exceeding growth targets.
What You'll Do
- Manage and optimize key conversion points in the marketing funnel
- Map out and optimize all possible conversion paths, including email, social media, paid media, and partners
- Develop hypotheses and build a plan for continuous testing focused on improving the performance of our landing pages, CTAs, and banners across all digital platforms
- Work closely with product and tech to test and optimize acquisition and engagement opportunities within the product experience
- Build and own a practice of continuous testing and optimization through multivariate testing and measurement
- 3-5 years experience in a web analytics, A/B testing, and conversion optimization role
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills a must
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a strong attention to detail
- Critical-thinker and creative problem-solver
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, unstructured and dynamic environment