PowerToFly supports a fully remote team and core coverage with country specific benefits. This may include health care, a retirement savings plan, parental and adoption leave and perks such as self-directed budgets to support learning and growth. We also offer unlimited personal time off and mentorship opportunities.
Be a part of a global team working together to change the nature of work for women and companies. Our ten year vision is to build out the largest online network of professional women across multiple verticals and to be a key partner with innovative companies on giving them access to a pipeline of amazing women in tech - tackling their tech hiring and diversity goals at the same time.
This year we’re laser focused on exceeding customer expectations across our technology vertical. Our enterprise customers come to our platform primarily looking for tech talent. We work with major brands that include Verizon, The New York Times, Adidas, Time Inc. and fast growing startups like Mic.com, Olark and Rebelmouse.
We’re looking for an experienced Enterprise Account Manager to serve our Fortune 500 companies and grow the accounts. The role will be responsible for the client retention and absolute delight as measured by low churn/high retention, high NPS score, and upsells.
This is both hands-on but also building a repeatable model for scale role. You will lead all post-sales customer resources and address all customer satisfaction, adoption or renewal issues within their portfolio, resulting in clear accountability and consistent service to the customer. The position reports to the CRO and will work closely with the Head of Sales, Head of Global Talent Management and the rest of the senior management team.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Ownership of overall post sales client success
- Build and nurture C-level relationships across top accounts to solidify our partnership and commitment to the customer while penetrating the account deeper.
- Build high-performing customer engagement strategy that addresses the company's two tiers of subscription and defines what success looks like for each tier
- Focus on customer intimacy - truly understand the customers’ key hiring issues and opportunities, ensure that all customers derive maximum value from their PowerToFly subscription
- Analyze and develop a system-level understanding of the state of churn. Champion and effect change in each of the relevant functional groups to reduce churn and maximize the LTV of the customer
- Work with the product team to define KPIs for product success
- Create evangelists by listening to customers closely and delighting them with our user experience and service. Collect feedback to provide to marketing, product and talent teams
- Manage operational components for renewals, customer satisfaction and customer adoption metrics
- Ensure any account issues are resolved quickly, leveraging resources from across the company as needed
- Future opportunity to build and manage a strong team with a focus on making every customer as successful as possible, resulting in continued loyalty to PowerToFly
- Own the internal change management to being a customer focused organization, including but not limited to training and exposure of every team member to performing customer service duties
- Strong understanding of SaaS and the business benefits; a former B2B Enterprise SaaS executive
- Strong client relationship and people-facing skills for C-level executives and HR leaders of Fortune 500 companies
- Strong understanding of the recruiting industry and especially HR Tech enterprise software solutions
- Demonstrated ability to manage customer accounts in conjunction with sales organizations.
- Empathy for customers
- Excellent communication, presentation, analytical and negotiation skills, particularly at C level.
- Systems thinking and data-driven decision making
- A team builder and leader who can work effectively in virtual teams, coordinating many different decision makers
- Extrovert with excellent communication skills who enjoys talking to people
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and ambiguous start-up environment (has to be flexible as we move at the speed of god)
- Strong culture match for PowerToFly and affinity for women’s empowerment
- Former P&L ownership - demonstrated success in consistently delivering revenue numbers, producing accurate forecasts, while maintaining a focus on profitability.
- This position is based in or around the USA with strong preference for New York City. PowerToFly is a virtual organization, with most of our work done over email, Slack and Skype/GoToMeeting. Our staff is based in cities all over the world and meet at a team retreat once per year.
Compensation and Benefits Include:
- Salary varies with location and experience
- A stock option equity package
- 3 weeks paid vacation per year, including 8 paid U.S. Holidays
- Sick leave
- Life lnsurance
- Long-Term Disability