Customer Strategy Senior Consultant
Are you passionate about helping clients solve complex challenges and supporting them through critical transformations? As a member of our Sales & Service Excellence practice, you will design and implement sales and service experiences, capabilities, and architecture required to bring customer strategies to life.
Would you like to work for an organization committed to your professional development and personal success? Deloitte offers an award-winning culture that supports our employees’ development of their personal brand through learning opportunities, professional experiences, inclusion, collaboration and personal well-being.
Work you’ll do
Our ambition is to be the best in the world at driving customer transformation through the development of clever commercial strategies, distinctive experiences, and the application of digital technologies.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Help companies maximize the return for their digital sales enablement and sales operations infrastructure investment
- Work with Sales Leadership on devising sales strategies aimed at improving sales productivity focused on sales process standardization, digital tool adoption, sales reporting (pipeline, performance)
- Provide best-in-class services for planning, designing, deploying, and supporting digital sales technology tools
- Offer end-to-end solutions including process analysis and design, requirements planning, business case development, analytics support and administration support
- Act in a mentoring capacity to support the career development of other colleagues
- Responsible for business development efforts, including Statements of Work (SOW), proposal development, client presentations, etc.
- Contribute to the internal development of our practice through participation in areas such as business development, training, methodology and toolkit development, and recruiting
Digital Customer offering focuses on designing and implementing sales and service experiences, capabilities, and architectures to bring customer strategies to life. The ambition is to be the best in the world at driving customer transformation through the development of clever commercial strategies, distinctive experiences, and the application of digital technologies. We help make the “creative digital consultancy” real and in doing so, make new markets.
Professionals will serve our clients through the following types of work:
- Emerging | enables different capabilities throughout Lead to Fulfillment life cycle, we are closely aligned in assisting clients in providing a high-quality customer experience and executing efficient processes.
- Sales Excellence & Service Excellence | Integrate the latest technologies with leading-edge strategies, insights, experiences, and talent to enable outstanding customer service
- Salesforce | Deloitte unleashes the powerful Salesforce platform for our clients to drive the best possible outcomes and redefine engagement. We innovate like never before by creatively using technology to help enhance digital customer and employee experiences for our clients.
- Providing subject matter expertise in Customer and Contact Center operations
- Experience in Customer Engagement or Customer Experience
- Experience in Customer Technologies such as Multi- and Omni-Channel
- Creating Contact Center Assessments across people, process, and technology and developing and delivering executive presentations.
- Leading Contact Center Outsourcing selection and ramp up.
- Creating robust business cases
- Conducting performance analysis utilizing system and human generated data
- Solid understanding of contact center technology (ACD, PBX, WFM, CTI, QA, IVR, and KM) with a preference for deep knowledge in at least one.
- Apply practical experience with the full lifecycle design and implementation of contact center client projects
- Driving decision making processes to assist clients with next step conclusions
- Identifying potential add on opportunities with existing clients
- An undergrad plus +5 years consulting and/or industry experience is required or MBA +2 years relevant experience
- Bachelor's Degree
- Ability to travel 50% (While travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
- No sponsorship: Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint).
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment.
- An advanced degree