- Understand AMI DW 3.0 architecture, integration and data flow processes and support the AMI and business technology (BT) team in AMI DW portal Development.
- Liaise with the local teams to gather inputs and information needed by the BT and AMI team.
- Management of risks and issues for smooth portal implementation and support the cross functional teams on all issues pertaining to the AMI DW.
- Understanding data analytics and user experience reporting (details on events/ content/ attendance/ use).
- Support the evolution of the AMI Digital world portal capabilities.
- Provide strategic input on local requirements.
- Support integration of technologies linked to the portal such as SFMC, Veeva, ICC and Additional apps.
- Create or develop or manage content to publish on the portal based on the local requirements includes developing road map on content plan in collaboration with International and local AMI teams.
- Create and implement a digital and omni-channel along the customer journey (HCPs) to improve the efficiencies of communication and drive engagement.
- Roll-out or implement both physical and online activities for country in close collaboration with local AMI team, agency partners.
- Collaborate with cross-functional team (Sales, Marketing and Medical) to conduct the physical and online AMI activities.
- Be responsible for managing all AMI activities to ensure seamless experiences of HCPs and meet the training course requirements by coaching event specialist.
- Experience in Digital Marketing with pharmaceutical or medical device environment.
- Ability to translate technology terms into tangible commercial applications.
- Strong people management skills e.g., leadership skills, communication, coaching.
- Strong organizational skills with Multitasking capabilities.
- Excellent command of spoken English.Engaging and collaborative with the ability to work well with multiple teams.Customer-focused with a passion for driving results
AbbVie is committed to operating with integrity, driving innovation, transforming lives, serving our community, and embracing diversity and inclusion. It is AbbVie’s policy to employ qualified persons of the greatest ability without discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, status as a protected veteran, or any other legally protected group status.
Travel: Yes, 20 % of the Time
Job Type: Experienced