Product Marketing Manager, Employer Branding
Stack Overflow’s public platform is used by nearly everyone who codes to learn, share their knowledge, collaborate, and build their careers. Stack Overflow’s Employer Branding solutions act as a bridge between employers and the people they want to hire, connecting leading companies with Stack Overflow’s global audience of engaged, self-motivated, and eager-to-learn users. We’re looking for a Product Marketing Manager to continue to drive the adoption and growth of our employer branding products.
Who we’re looking for
You have product marketing experience with employer branding, AdTech, or digital media products. You’ve marketed advertising or employer branding products and solutions to technology companies.
What you’ll be doing
- Become an expert in our employer branding products and how they meet the needs of recruiting and employer branding teams. Understand how developers and technologists engage with employer branding solutions and educate our prospects and customers.
- Create clear, differentiated messaging and positioning for our employer branding products.
- Manage go-to-market strategy and product launches. You’ll work cross-functionally with Product Management, Marketing, Customer Success, Sales and Community teams.
- Research and understand the competitive landscape.
- Define the pricing strategy for our employer branding products.
- Own the development of marketing and sales collateral. Manage internal and external resources to produce these assets.
- Partner with Sales, Sales Enablement and Product to deliver sales training and programs.
- Package available audience data and insights for pitch decks, RFPs/RFIs and marketing collateral.
- Partner with Demand Generation to develop programs and campaigns that generate awareness and drive demand for our employer branding products.
Skills & experience you bring
- 3-5 years of product marketing experience with an AdTech/employer branding/digital media product.
- Experience managing product launches, product messaging and positioning, competitive analysis, marketing and sales collateral development, and sales training.
- Experience partnering with Product, Sales/Sales Enablement, Customer Success, Demand Gen and Design teams.
- Excellent writing and communication skills. You’re comfortable presenting to sales teams and customers.
- Experience analyzing and using data to tell a story.
- Technologies you have used or feel confident you can learn: Google Sheets and Slides, Google Analytics, Salesforce, Looker, Google Ad Manager
- While we’re very open to hiring remote (globally), we need your working hours to overlap with at least the hours of 10AM - 1PM US Eastern time.
- If this job interests you but you aren’t certain if you meet all of the requirements, apply anyway - we value different perspectives and experience.
- We’ll only consider applications with a cover letter - please make sure to include yours and tell us what you’ll bring to the team.
What you’ll get in return:
- Competitive Base Salary between $112K and $168K USD
- 20 days paid vacation
- Generous parental leave (16 weeks at 100% pay), family care leave, and paid sick days
- Stock options
- Completely free health insurance (no copay, no premiums)
- 401K match
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Employees will never be poked with a sharp stick
If your role is not located in one of our offices…. We’ll reimburse you up to $2,000 to set up a great home office.
If you want to work in our office… You’ll be in our headquarters in New York City, and enjoy additional benefits like free lunches, transportation reimbursement, and all the espresso you can drink.
We’re a remote-friendly team. Whether you work remotely or work out of our offices you’ll be part of a remote work culture that emphasizes online communication (Slack, GitHub, Hangouts, Zoom, Stack Overflow for Teams).
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider employment for qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Diverse teams build better products.
Legally, we need you to know this:
Stack Exchange, Inc. does not discriminate in employment matters on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected class. We support workplace diversity.
But we want to add this:
We strongly believe that diversity of experience contributes to a broader collective perspective that will consistently lead to a better company and better products. We are working hard to increase the diversity of our team wherever we can and we actively encourage everyone to consider becoming a part of it.