Gainsight is a venture-backed, fast growing tech company revolutionizing Customer Success for businesses. They help businesses grow faster by reducing churn, increasing upsell, and driving customer advocacy. Gainsight is the platform of choice for many leading companies like Box, Adobe, and Workday. Gainsight offers their employees benefits like:
We are ranked #1 on Glassdoor’s 2023 Best Place to Work List. Here’s why.
At Gainsight, our mission is to be living proof you can win in business while being human-first.
Our industry-leading platform helps companies of all sizes and industries build durable businesses. Gainsight offers a powerful set of customer success, product, and community engagement solutions that enable businesses to scale efficiently, create alignment, and have a holistic view of their customers—all of which help increase product adoption, prevent churn, and grow renewals and expansions. Our software is used by hundreds of companies, including nearly 200 publicly traded organizations and industry leaders such as GE Digital, SAP Concur, and Box. A remote-friendly company, we have offices in the US, UK, Netherlands, Israel, Japan, and India.
Gainsight joined the Vista Equity Partners portfolio in 2020. In 2021, we won their Excellence in Engineering award in recognition of our product and engineering advancements.
Gainsight has also been named one of the top 100 private cloud companies in the world by Forbes, one of the fastest-growing private companies in America by Inc. Magazine, and one of 20 Great Workplaces in Tech by Fortune Magazine.
With diversity and inclusion at the forefront of our values, we promote a culture that celebrates diversity and inclusiveness regardless of, but not limited to, race, gender, sexual orientation, family status, religion, ethnicity, national origin, physical disability, veteran status, or age.
In this role, the Senior HR Business Partner (HRBP), reporting to the Director of People Strategy, will partner with leaders to build management and leadership capability, accelerate and develop our talent, create an engaging and inclusive team environment, and drive initiatives to improve the teammate experience.
The Senior HRBP will serve as a strategic advisor on “all things people” as it relates to the entire teammate lifecycle. This includes providing tools, programs and services that enable remarkable team performance and unparalleled teammate engagement. This Senior HRBP will dig deep to understand the business, earn trust across key stakeholders and partners, prioritize in a fast-paced environment, and drive people mechanisms with both accuracy and efficiency.
This individual will need to demonstrate flexible and effective communication skills, both high-level strategic thinking and operational planning ability, empathy, and inclusion.
What You'll Do
- Serve as a strategic advisor to leaders to support in driving business objectives as well as a best-in-class Human First culture.
- Leverage data-driven insights and industry best practices to drive innovation, optimize performance, and deliver exceptional results.
- Provide guidance and support on effective people practices related to the entire teammate lifecycle.
- Serve as a primary point of contact for teammates and leaders, offering guidance and support for HR-related matters and employee relations concerns.
- Offer innovative and comprehensive people-centric solutions to the organization, encompassing diverse international jurisdictions while ensuring compliance with the respective laws and regulations of each state and country.
- Other duties as assigned.
What We're Looking For
- 8+ years of HR experience
- 5+ years of experience as an HR Business Partner supporting executives
- 2+ years of SaaS experience
Values & Benefits
Why You’ll Love It Here
Your job shouldn’t stand in the way of your happiness—it should be a path to achieve it. At Gainsight, we’re passionate about achieving our goals—at the office and everywhere—and we work every day to create an environment that nurtures our best selves.
Gainsters love working here for several reasons. Here are a few:
- Our Core Values: We are guided by our values on our mission to be living proof you can win in business while being human-first. Learn more here.
- Our CEO: With a 99% approval rating on Glassdoor, Nick Mehta is one of the most beloved CEOs in Silicon Valley.
- Our Growth Opportunities: From mentoring to career development opportunities, we’re passionate about helping our Gainsters learn, grow and thrive.
- Our Remote-First Culture: We know how to do WFH the right way—flexible, productive, fun but never lonely. Ask us about our professionally DJ’d All Hands.
- Our Teammate Resource Groups: A huge source of pride for Gainsight, these groups are on a mission to put our values into action and make Gainsight a great place to work for all.
- Our Wellness Priorities: Monthly Recharge Days that re-energize us.
- Our Parody Videos: No explanation needed. Just watch them here!
By joining the Gainsight team, you’ll have a unique opportunity to make your mark at a truly human-first company and have loads of fun doing it. Come join us!
*The above sets forth the annual base salary range for this role exclusive of any discretionary bonus that may be awarded. Actual compensation will be based on an assessment of factors including the successful candidate’s location, experience, skill, and other job-related factors*
Thanks for Applying