Primary Function of Position:
Install and support the Intuitive Surgical products and ensure service agreements and warranty obligations are fulfilled. Exceed customer expectations and maintain customer satisfaction to the highest possible level.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Pre-site verifications to prepare site for system installation.
- Assist in coordination of system delivery (e.g. confirming site readiness).
- Perform system installations.
- Install system upgrades.
- Provide technical and clinical support to end-users and other ISI employees.
- Train customer on new features or enhancements made to existing features.
- Perform maintenance inspections as required to ensure system meets performance specifications.
- Troubleshoot and repair Intuitive Surgical products and associated equipment failures as required.
- Maintain accurate configurations of installed base.
- Present and sell Service Agreements.
- Manage spare parts inventory.
- Support trade show activity.
- Provide back up support to adjacent FE’s.
- Administrative duties, which include but not limited to; Field Activity Reports, Return Material Authorizations, Expense Reports etc.
- Act as a liaison for customers to HQ and Sales.
- Provide feedback to HQ to improve processes and improve efficiencies.
- Develop rapport with hospital staff.
- Competent in knowledge and implementation of O.R. protocol.
- 1-3 years of Field Service Experience preferred.
- AA degree in electronics or mechanical engineering or equivalent training/experience.
- Proven track record of troubleshooting electro-mechanical systems.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- General computer skills.
- Strong administrative and record keeping skills.
- Ability to travel.
- Able to lift 100 lbs and move object up to 1200 lbs.