Come create the technology that helps the world act together
Nokia is committed to innovation and technology leadership across mobile, fixed and cloud networks. Your career here will have a positive impact on people’s lives and will help us build the capabilities needed for a more productive, sustainable, and inclusive world.
We challenge ourselves to create an inclusive way of working where we are open to new ideas, empowered to take risks and fearless to bring our authentic selves to work.
The team you'll be part of
Strategy and Technology lays the path for Nokia’s future technology innovation and identifies the most promising areas for Nokia to create new value. We set the company’s strategy and technology vision, offer an unparalleled research foundation for innovation, and provide critical support infrastructure for Nokia.
What you will learn and contribute to
Enterprise Applications team - In this role, you will be part of our Enterprise Applications team, responsible end to end for Nokia's applications’ portfolio, used across all Business Groups and Functions. Our current mission is to simplify and modernize our application portfolio and to transform into a fast moving, product-oriented and customer-focused technology organization.
As part of our team, you will:
- Technical and functional knowledge in integrating A2A and B2B scenarios using different technologies
- Experience in full life cycle implementation with analysis to meet business requirements and project coordination
- Experience in End to End implementations: design, develop, test, implement and maintain of interfaces, as well as support/rollout/migration and troubleshooting.
- Easily design and implement a business process into a functional and efficient technical implementation
- Experience with middleware integration platforms (e.g. SAP Cloud Platform Integration, WebMethods, Azure Integration Services, etc.)
- Understanding of databases and company data management practices and policies
- Understanding of security concepts working with sensitive data
- Experience working with on premise and cloud systems and applications
Your skills and experience
- Minimum Bachelor/Master's degree in Computer Science or Relvant study.
- Understand business logic and programming in SAP Development area
- Motivation and willing to take up new challenge.
- Scripting, Python, JAVA knowledge is desirable.
- Must Have:
- Object-oriented ABAP. – Design & Develop.
- Reports – Interactive, module pool and ALV.
- Enhancements – User / Customer exits, BTE.
- Data Conversion – BDC & LSMW.
- IDOC & Proxy Interfaces.
- SAP webservices & RFC.
- ODATA Fiori
- SAP HANA remediation & Migration.
- Being self-motivated.
- Being a good communicator, both written and spoken.
- Having competent teamwork abilities.
- Having documentation and organisational skills.
- An ability to understand business requirements, being able to plan technical solutions and have a problem-solving attitude
- Having a competent judgment to escalate problems when needed
Technical competencies apart from SAP Advanced Business Application Programming.
- C , C++ and Object oriented programming knowledge.
- Matlab / Adobe products.
- API and Interface techniques.
- Cloud computing basics.
- Software lifecylce management.
What we offer
Nokia offers flexible and hybrid working schemes, continuous learning opportunities, well-being programs to support you mentally and physically, opportunities to join and get supported by employee resource groups, mentoring programs and highly diverse teams with an inclusive culture where people thrive and are empowered.
Nokia is committed to inclusion and is an equal opportunity employer
Nokia has received the following recognitions for its commitment to inclusion & equality:
- One of the World’s Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere
- Gender-Equality Index by Bloomberg
- Workplace Pride Global Benchmark
- LGBT+ equality & best place to work by HRC Foundation
At Nokia, we act inclusively and respect the uniqueness of people.
Nokia’s employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
We are committed to a culture of inclusion built upon our core value of respect.
Join us and be part of a company where you will feel included and empowered to succeed.
At Nokia, we create technology that helps the world act together. As a B2B technology innovation leader, we are pioneering the future where... Read more