Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's supports independent thought and promotes a work environment that values and maximizes the contributions of all employees. Moody's offers their employees:
Moody’s is a developmental culture where we value candidates who are willing to grow. So, if you are excited about this opportunity but don’t meet every single requirement, please apply! You may be a perfect fit for this role or other open roles.
Moody's is a global integrated risk assessment firm that empowers organizations to make better decisions.
At Moody’s, we’re taking action. We’re hiring diverse talent and providing underrepresented groups with equitable opportunities in their careers. We’re educating, empowering and elevating our people, and creating a workplace where each person can be their true selves, reach their full potential and thrive on every level. Learn more about our DE&I initiatives, employee development programs and view our annual DE&I Report at moodys.com/diversity
Copyedit reports, articles, proposals, marketing materials, publications and other client communications to ensure correct grammar, spelling, word usage, conformity with house style conventions, consistency, and timeliness. Help lead copy editor prioritize completion of work to ensure deadlines and standards are met.
- Correct all written work within the specifications for that format, generally electronic publications and live commentary on our websites.
- Review final proofs of all publications.
- Budget your time to ensure that live work is copyedited promptly and follow daily priorities to meet publication and web schedules.
- Keep lead copy editor informed of unresolved issues to ensure timeliness and quality of all written materials.
- Follow company style, writing and graphics guides.
- Work closely with authors, desktop publishers and Client Support reps.
- Report to Publication Services editor.
- Bachelor’s degree in English, communications, journalism or related field; excellent academic record; and at least two years of related experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- The successful candidate will be a skilled, motivated, responsible individual who possesses strong interpersonal skills and can work independently and efficiently.
Moody’s is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody’s Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.
For more information on the Securities Trading Program, please refer to the STP Quick Reference guide on ComplianceNet
Please note: STP categories are assigned by the hiring teams and are subject to change over the course of an employee’s tenure with Moody’s.