At Pitney Bowes, we do the right thing, the right way.
As a Network Maintenance Director for Pitney Bowes, you can too.
We have amazing people who are the driving force, the inspiration and foundation of our company. Our thriving culture can be broken down into four components: Client. Team. Win. Innovate.
We actively look for prospects who:
• Are passionate about client success.
• Enjoy collaborating with others.
• Strive to exceed expectations.
• Move boldly in the quest for superior and best in market solutions.
A Proactive Leader who can run a maintenance team supporting safety, production and capital projects across the Pitney Bowes Global Logistics network. You are a Results-driven team player who will develop plans to successfully support network expansion growth as well as oversee progress and ensure completion.
• Manage a team of Regional Maintenance Managers and Technicians across Pitney Bowes Global Logistics network to support broad range of safety, production, and capital projects.
• Partner directly with Senior Leadership to develop and implement the strategic vision for PB Global Logistics Maintenance department to scale and support network expansion.
• Oversee spare part and repair strategies (inclusive of software platform) to minimize facility downtime, minimize cost, and maximize technician efficiency.
• Manage selection and deployment of PIV fleet across network to ensure optimal fit based on facility and operational needs.
• Partner with Engineering and Facility teams to both design facility improvements as well as support MHE vendor relationships as it pertains to maintenance services and outfit facilities.
• Provide recommendations for equipment purchases and equipment moves for maximum efficiency.
• Develop detailed project plans for moves and installs of equipment.
• Oversee site technical support for regional sites and ensure all procedures are being followed by Technicians and site sorting equipment is properly maintained.
• Determine preventative maintenance practices for site sorting equipment in collaboration with Engineering and Operations Management.
• Develop and maintain a library of technical documentation on sortation equipment in region.
• Review OSHA requirements at each facility to assure technical requirements, such as lock out-tag out are in place and effective.
• Develop and distribute a weekly activity report to leadership.
As a Network Maintenance Director, you have:
• Minimum of 5-7 years of progressively more responsible experience in repair and maintenance in an electronic/mechanical environment.
• Bachelor’s Degree in maintenance or business management field or equivalent work experience preferred.
• High level of technical knowledge and skills
• Experience with hydraulics, pneumatics, drive components, belt splicing, and various electrical components.
• At least 7-10 years of experience with direct management of people and teams.
• Experience with conveyance and automation sorting equipment.
• Ability to demonstrate successful track record running a network wide maintenance program supporting multiple lines of business.
• Previous P&L ownership responsibility.
• Provide the opportunity to grow and develop your career
• Offer an inclusive environment that encourages diverse perspectives and ideas
• Deliver challenging and unique opportunities to contribute to the success of a transforming organization
• Offer comprehensive benefits globally (pbprojectliving.com)
Ecommerce logistics. Only easier. Pitney Bowes Global Ecommerce is our fastest growing business segment. Our focus on the consumer and shipper experience – driven by innovative technology and consultative insights – has uniquely positioned us as the trusted partner for ecommerce brands and shippers.
Our best-in-class services include ecommerce fulfillment, delivery (domestic and cross-border), and returns that help merchants drive conversions, customer satisfaction and lasting loyalty. These solutions build better order experiences through data science-based innovation and consultative support that help make clients’ jobs easier. Ranked by Internet Retailer as a Top Carrier, Top Fulfillment Service Provider, and the #1 International Ecommerce Provider, we are the preferred ecommerce logistics partner for over 800 brands and shippers.
Pitney Bowes is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace.
Women/Men/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/LGBTQ are encouraged to apply.
All interested individuals must apply online. Individuals with disabilities who cannot apply via our online application should refer to the alternate application options via our Individuals with Disabilities link.
COVID-19 Safety Update: We have put in place safety practices to help keep you safe and healthy.
Pitney Bowes (NYSE:PBI) is a global shipping and mailing company that provides technology, logistics, and financial services to more than 90... Read more