Location:North Gate Business Park Sy.No 2/1, and Sy.No 2/2, KIAL Road, Venkatala Village, Chowdeshwari Layout, Yelahanka, Bangalore, Karnataka 560064
Position Role Type:Unspecified
Lead Engineer: Bangalore
Exp: 4+ Years
1. Masters in GNSS or GNSS Systems Engineering Experience
2. Development of system and subsystems for GNSS - design, development and/or verification experience
3. Knowledge of multiple GNSS constellations including GPS, Galileo, Compass, GLONASS, NAVIC, QZSS and augmentation systems such as SBAS, GBAS, GAGAN, RAIM, etc.
4. Understanding of aerospace navigation - state estimation and positioning principles
5. Elicitation of System Level Requirements and breakdown from customer requirements to high/low level requirements
6. Experience in System Requirements Validation and overall Verification of the system design
7. Elaboration of test strategies for testing GNSS and integrated systems
8. Supporting certification and producing system level artifacts against industry guidelines/recommendations
9. Hands-on Experience on hardware is expected (GNSS Simulators, Receivers, Spectrum Analyzers, Noise Box, Oscilloscopes, etc.)
9. Exposure to inertial positioning systems and sensor fusion schemes for positioning and tracking is an added advantage
10. Understanding of satellite signals, post signal processing and performance analysis
12. Programming skills in embedded languages and scripting techniques is a plus
13. Support in navigation system business requirements for advancing positioning systems and technologies
14.Knowledge on GNSS Radio Frequency interference detection and mitigation including jamming and spoofing
15.Familiarity of system aspects related to RFI detection and mitigation for positioning/navigation
Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company, is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers’ toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
Our Avionics team advances aviation electronics and information management solutions for commercial and military customers across the world. That means we’re helping passengers reach their destination safely. We’re connecting aircraft operators, airports, rail and critical infrastructure with intelligent data service solutions that keep passengers, flight crews and militaries connected and informed. And we’re providing industry-leading fire protection and safety systems that our customers can count on when it matters most. Are you ready to learn from the most knowledgeable experts in the industry, develop the technologies of tomorrow and reach new heights in your career? Join our Avionics team today.
We make modern flight possible for millions of travelers and our military every second. Our major product lines are on-board virtually every aircraft flying. Be it keeping passengers safe with our emergency power generation systems or creating a positive in-flight experience through reliable cabin pressure controls and quieter engines, Power & Controls focuses on delivering a best-in-class experience to our customers. We hire the top people in the industry. Their ideas drive our performance, and their integrity keeps our customers happy. Join us as we take flight!
Collins Aerospace Diversity & Inclusion Statement:
Diversity drives innovation; inclusion drives success. We believe a multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver the best results for our workforce, workplace, and customers. We are committed to fostering a culture where all employees can share their passions and ideas so we can tackle the toughest challenges in our industry and pave new paths to limitless possibility.
This role is also eligible for the Re-Empower Program. The Re-Empower Program helps support talented and committed professionals as they rebuild their capabilities, enhance leadership skills, and continue their professional journey. Over the course of the 14-week program, experienced professionals will gain paid, on-the-job experience, have an opportunity to participate in sessions with leadership, develop personalized plans for success and receive coaching to guide their return-to-work experience. Upon completion of the program, based on performance and contributions participants will be eligible for a career at RTX.
Minimum Program Qualifications
- To qualify for the RTX, Re-Empower Program, candidates should:
- Be on a career break of one or more year at time of application
- Have prior experience in functional area of interest
- Have interest in returning in a full-time position
WE ARE REDEFINING AEROSPACE.
Benefits package includes:
- Transportation facility.
- Meal coupons
- Group Term Life Insurance.
- Group Health Insurance.
- Group Personal Accident Insurance.
- Entitled for 18 days of vacation and 11 days of contingency leave annually.
- Employee scholar programme.
- Work life balance.
- Car lease programme.
- National Pension Scheme
- Fuel & Maintenance /Driver wages
Nothing matters more to Collins Aerospace than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all India. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
- Background check and drug screen required
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form – with our customers and with each other -- propel us all higher, again and again.
Apply now and be part of the team that’s redefining aerospace, every day.
RTX is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms