Location:North Gate Business Park Sy.No 2/1, and Sy.No 2/2, KIAL Road, Venkatala Village, Chowdeshwari Layout, Yelahanka, Bangalore, Karnataka 560064
Position Role Type:Unspecified
In this role the Lead Engineer-Stress will actively involved in structural analysis and qualification of Nacelle Product Components
Position: Lead Engineer (P2)
- Responsible for performing structural analysis of aircraft components, assemblies, and systems while working as an integrated team
- Structural analysis includes calculation of loads, Static analysis, Fatigue analysis, Damage-Tolerance analysis, and Vibration analysis
- Evaluate structural integrity of aircraft components by way of classical hand calculations and, finite element method
- Generate documentation to report analysis results to support certification
- Bachelors or Masters in Mechanical/Aerospace engineering
- 4-6 years of relevant experience
- Experience with structural analysis of metallic and composite various airframe structures
- Experience with static and fatigue analysis
- Robust understanding of engineering fundamentals such as material properties, Free-body diagrams, loads and, analysis methods
- Experience in utilizing FEM software (e.g., PATRAN/NASTRAN, Hyperworks)
- Candidate demonstrates excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills to liaise with several Stakeholders
- Ability to work across functional teams and organizations
Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company, is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers’ toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
Collins Aerospace’s Advanced Structures Business Unit designs and develops high quality products that help millions of passengers reach their destinations safely – every day! From Landing Systems and Actuations to Propeller Systems, the products we manufacture work together behind the scenes to enhance the overall flight experience. We delight our customers with superior products and best-in-class service. Our global team is committed to continuous improvement – we work hard to make our solutions lighter, stronger and more technically advanced, so that air travel can be more safer, affordable and sustainable, in the years to come. We are looking for the best and brightest minds to fly and land with us!
Collins Aerospace Diversity & Inclusion Statement:
Diversity drives innovation; inclusion drives success. We believe a multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver the best results for our workforce, workplace, and customers. We are committed to fostering a culture where all employees can share their passions and ideas so we can tackle the toughest challenges in our industry and pave new paths to limitless possibility.
WE ARE REDEFINING AEROSPACE.
* Please consider the following role type definitions as you apply for this role.
Onsite: Employees who are working in Onsite roles will work primarily onsite. This includes all production and maintenance employees, as they are essential to the development of our products.
Hybrid: Employees who are working in Hybrid roles will work regularly both onsite and offsite. Ratio of time working onsite will be determined in partnership with your leader.
Remote: Employees who are working in Remote roles will work primarily offsite (from home). An employee may be expected to travel to the site location as needed.
Regardless of your role type, collaboration and innovation are critical to our business and all employees will have access to digital tools so they can work with colleagues around the world – and access to Collins sites when their work requires in-person meetings.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
Benefits package includes:
- Transportation facility.
- Group Term Life Insurance.
- Group Health Insurance.
- Group Personal Accident Insurance.
- Entitled for 18 days of vacation and 12 days of contingency leave annually.
- Employee scholar program.
- Work life balance.
- Car lease program.
- National Pension Scheme
- Fuel & Maintenance /Driver wages
- Meal vouchers
Nothing matters more to Collins Aerospace than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all India positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
- Background check required (every external new hire in the India)
- Drug Screen only performed for Operations Positions
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form – with our customers and with each other -- propel us all higher, again and again.
Apply now and be part of the team that’s redefining aerospace, every day.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
See all jobs and apply online at jobs.collinsaerospace.com! Collins Aerospace specializes in aerostructures, avionics, interiors, mechanical... Read more