PowerToFly supports a fully remote team and core coverage with country specific benefits. This may include health care, a retirement savings plan, parental and adoption leave and perks such as self-directed budgets to support learning and growth. We also offer unlimited personal time off and mentorship opportunities.
PowerToFly was founded to fast-track economic equality by upskilling and connecting underrepresented talent to roles in highly visible sectors. We achieve our mission daily through connecting diverse talent to free live virtual events with decision makers from companies, whether they're looking to change their career or they’re happy in their current role. We also feature upskilling content and host summits with industry leaders creating diverse, inclusive and equitable workplaces. We are women-led, intersectional and focus on empowering underrepresented talent across all races, ages, ethnicities, sexual orientations, abilities, veteran statuses and gender identities. We welcome allies.
We’re looking for someone with exceptional video editing skills, creativity, and who will help us craft our story and the story of our partners, through video.
Given this unprecedented time, it’s more important than ever before for this person to think creatively when it comes to content, especially given our limited access to new footage from our partners and community.
This person should:
- Have great editing skills
- Know Adobe Premiere inside out. Have a good understanding of Lumetri, Essential audio, and essential Graphics.
- Find creative ways of improving the quality of home-recorded footage.
- Have a good understanding of 2D Motion graphics on After Effects.
- Be rigorous with deadlines.
- Understand how to create a narrative in your videos while being an excellent storyteller.
- Communicate your needs, ideas and questions clearly and effectively.
- Accept constructive feedback with ease from both the internal PowerToFly team and partners/ clients.
- Be flexible and creative. You’re expected to solve problems with your unique tool set!
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging (DEIB) are the cornerstone of everything we do at PowerToFly. Together, we build a culture of belonging that guides our mission, values, services, products, employees, clients, and community. This active and intentional foundation fuels our innovation, and impact to advance economic equality in underrepresented communities. We are a global team committed to mitigating bias and lifting barriers in our recruitment and hiring processes.