This role is open to fully remote candidates. We have offices in San Francisco and Austin so if you enjoy being in an office and having hybrid flexibility that is available as well!
Here's the Gist:
Woflow is a technology startup, creating products and solutions to support a high-growth, on-demand economy. Our flagship product is an end-to-end platform that allows our customers to request and receive merchant data (think structured menu data, images, store information, etc) through a combination of web applications and public APIs. Behind the scenes that data is created through a series of ML/AI models and workflow products along with a fully automated distributed workforce management platform. We are the world’s first Merchant Data Platform.
Our customers include food delivery companies, online ordering platforms, and ecommerce marketplaces. We provide the data infrastructure to help these companies scale and grow.
We are looking for a motivated software engineer to join our fast growing, agile team. As an early member of the engineering team your contributions will help shape the trajectory of the products and company. You will work alongside the entire technology org (engineering, product, devops / data science), as we believe communication is key to a cohesive and successful product. As a data infrastructure business you will also interact directly with our operations team to ensure our “engine” is always well oiled!
The ideal candidate for this position is someone who loves to code and is continuously curious. They should have strong attention to detail, and a desire to always proudly get their projects over the finish line.
- Assist in planning of new products and features
- Own end-to-end products and features through the entire development lifecycle
- Engage with operations team to understand and remedy customer issues
- Build and manage customer integrations
- Lover of all things code. You’ve woken up in the middle of the night from a dream with the solution to that day’s problem
- Always striving to provide end users with an amazing user experience
- Passionate about clean, readable, and efficient code
- 4+ years of professional software development experience.
- 1+ year Ruby on Rails experience
- 1+ year React experience
- Web Crawling
- DevOps (AWS)
- Competitive salary & equity package
- Unlimited PTO (we mean it!)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance plans
- STD, LTD, AD&D, and life insurance coverage
- Free membership to TalkSpace, Teladoc and Health Advocate
- Free annual membership to One Medical in participating regions
- 401(k) retirement plan with company matching
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Free equipment: laptop and home office stipend
- Personalized sloth NFT