As a member of our Supply Chain team, you will make a daily impact on the lives of others. Apply today and you will get a chance to work with high-functioning, driven people who all have the same mission of making healthcare better.
We are proud to be named one of the World’s Best Workplaces and a Best Workplace for Diversity by Fortune Magazine! Learn more about our award-winning organization by visiting stryker.com
Who we want-
Self-starters. People who thrive in an autonomous work atmosphere. Go getter mentality.
Dedicated achievers. People who thrive in a fast-paced environment and will stop at nothing to ensure a project is complete and meets regulations and expectations.
Customer-oriented achievers. Representatives with an unparalleled work ethic and customer-focused attitude who bring value to their partnerships.
What you will do-
- Receive, store, and issue materials and equipment (keep records, compile reports/metrics and assist in documenting requirements for the Branch, keeping the Branch at Audit readiness and to address quality issues with Branch management)
- Compile, review, and maintain records for purchase orders, requisitions, and other documents using ERP system
- Verify inventory computations by comparing them to physical counts of stock, and investigate discrepancies or adjust errors
- Determine proper storage methods, identification, and stock location in an orderly manner (occasionally in the operating room)
- Dispose of damaged or defective items following procedures
- Issue or distribute materials, products, parts, and supplies based on information from incoming requisitions
- Cycle count inventory in various hospital and office locations throughout territory; reconcile counts with company inventory logs; submit adjustments; responsible to count all branch inventory at least once per annual year
- Oversee and ensure signed Customer Consignment Agreement forms are in place for every consignment location
What you need-
- 3+ years of experience - required
- Inventory Control experience in a demanding, fast-paced environment - preferred
- High School diploma or equivalent - required
- Associates degree - preferred
- Valid drivers license and good driving record - required
- Demonstrated knowledge of inventory tracking and counting mechanism principles - required
- Demonstrated customer service skills, including meeting quality standards for services - required
- Demonstrated proficiency in MS Outlook, Excel, Word and Access, ERP systems (including data analysis tools i.e. queries, pivot tables, etc.) - required
- Must have the ability to lift, push, pull and carry up to 50 lbs. - required
12 paid holidays annually
Health benefits include: Medical and prescription drug insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, critical illness insurance, accident insurance, hospital indemnity insurance, personalized healthcare support, wellbeing program and tobacco cessation program.
Financial benefits include Health Savings Account (HSA), Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs), 401(k) plan, Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP), basic life and AD&D insurance, and short-term disability insurance.
For a more detailed overview of our benefits or time off, please follow this link to learn more: US Stryker employee benefits
Stryker is a global leader in medical technologies and, together with its customers, is driven to make healthcare better. The company offers innovative products and services in MedSurg, Neurotechnology, Orthopaedics and Spine that help improve patient and healthcare outcomes. Alongside its customers around the world, Stryker impacts more than 130 million patients annually. More information is available at stryker.com.
Know someone at Stryker?
Be sure to have them submit you as a referral prior to applying for this position. Learn more about our employee referral program on our referral page
Stryker is driven to work together with our customers to make healthcare better. Employees and new hires in sales and field roles that require access to customer accounts as a function of the job may be required, depending on customer requirements, to obtain various vaccinations as an essential function of their role.