Follow Raytheon Technologies To Get Updated When They Post New Roles On PowerToFly!
Country:United States of America
Location:FL807: 640 Roberts Ave, Pensacola FL 640 Roberts Avenue Corry Station, Pensacola, FL, 32511 USA
Position Role Type:Unspecified
The Windows Exchange Systems Administrator maintains, designs, develops, implements and optimizes an Enterprise Exchange based messaging system to ensure uninterrupted electronic communications with applications and users. This also includes smooth operation of multi-user computer systems, including coordination with network administrators. Duties may include setting up administrator and service accounts, maintaining system documentation, tuning system performance, installing system wide software and allocate mass storage space. Interacts with users and evaluates vendor products. Makes recommendations to purchase hardware and software, coordinates installation and provides backup recovery. Develops and monitors policies and standards for allocation related to the use of computing resources.
This position requires shift work (1st Shift).
Responsibilities also include:
• Operate and maintain all Production, Pre-Production, and Development systems in a Windows environment.
• Perform Exchange System Administration activities to include monitoring and management of system resources (CPU, memory, disk, etc), monitoring and auditing system logs, back-up and recovery, continuity of operations, security, and managing operating systems.
• Implement and monitor the Enterprise Windows Exchange Servers testing and installation of patches, updates, additional tools and future versions of all software on a regular basis.
• Meet compliance for Information Security Vulnerability Management (ISVMs) and Intelligence Community Vulnerability Alert (ICVAs).
• Perform Systems Lifecycle management including planning, implementation, maintenance, upgrades, consolidation, and decommissioning of enterprise hardware, and software.
• Manage system requirements and derived requirements to ensure the system is compatible with defined architecture and meets customer needs.
• Develop technical documentation, including CONOPS, user guides, test plans, and other CDRL items.
Provides systems metrics, root cause analysis and proactive monitoring and communicates any performance degradation to management
5+ years of experience as an Exchange Administrator and/or Engineer in an enterprise environment
•Must have a current Secret Clearance with the ability to obtain a TS/SCI clearance. Must be able to obtain DHS suitability prior to starting employment.
•Experience with Microsoft Exchange Server 2016, 2019, Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, and Group Policy.
•Knowledgeable and experience in application of STIGs to secure Windows services and applications.
•Demonstrated experience and/or familiarity with one of more of the following: ACLs, ISVM, ICVA, STIGS, etc.
•Microsoft Windows server and client administration (Windows 2016, Windows 2019, Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 and 2019). SQL Server, Altiris, Windows Server Update Services (WSUS), SharePoint Server, McAfee, VMware knowledge is a plus.
•Advanced experience with Microsoft Windows Server 2016/2019.
•Experience developing and maintaining Technical Documentation and instructions.
•Must have the ability to multi-task in a dynamic environment with changing priorities.
•Ability to work well both independently and in a team environment as needed.
Desired Certification(s): Applicable Microsoft certifications (Examples: MCSE, MCSA).
Required Education (including Major):
•5 years of related experience with a Bachelor of Science Degree OR 4 year of experience and a Master’s Degree
•8 additional years of professional experience may be considered in lieu of a bachelor’s degree
NOT Relocation Eligible - Relocation assistance not available
Employee Referral Award Eligibility: Only employees currently within RMD and RI&S have the potential to receive a Referral Award for submitting a referral to RMD and RI&S roles. ALL eligibility requirements must be met to receive the Referral Awarding.
Requires advanced knowledge of work area typically obtained through advanced education combined with experience. May have practical knowledge of project management. Practical to substantial knowledge of RTX projects, programs or systems with the ability to make enhancements and leverage in daily work.
A University Degree or equivalent experience and minimum 5 years prior relevant experience, or An Advanced Degree in a related field and minimum 3 years experience
Engineering/Other Technical Positions:
Typically requires a degree in Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM) and a minimum of 5 years of prior relevant experience unless prohibited by local laws/regulations.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms