• Vivid social life through committees and networks
• Regular volunteering opportunities and chance to give back
• A supportive and vibrant multinational environment, we accept individual differences and believe in collaborative team working
• Contingent/Leased assignment working onsite at Morgan Stanley
• Contract via 3rd party agency
• Maintain and improve our reporting system
• Migrate Angular.JS based resources to React
• Develop web-based data visualization and reporting tools.
• Increase overall efficiency and stability of our workflows and related processes
• Communicate with our internal clients on a regular basis
• 3-5 years front-end development experience with React
• 1+ years programming experience with Python (or a similar OO language)
• Analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
• Attention to detail
• Effective verbal/written communication skills
• Ability to work independently and collaborate with the team
You might also have:
• Experience with Angular.JS
• Experience with SQL or noSQL databases (q\\KDB+ is preferred)
• Basic understanding of Linux Shell Scripting
• Basic knowledge of financial assets
Morgan Stanley's FID Market Analytics Team is supporting the daily risk management and trading decisions by providing various risk and P&L reports to different trading/sales desks across the Fixed Income Division.
The FID Market Analytics Team is looking for a developer to support and scale our data visualization and reporting tools. Responsibilities will also include improving user interfaces, developing new reports, performing code review, identifying, and remediating system risk, refactoring legacy code and educating teammates.
About Morgan Stanley:
Morgan Stanley is a global financial services firm and a market leader in investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. Throughout your contingent/leased assignment working onsite at Morgan Stanley, you will be exposed to a truly international and multi-cultural environment that appreciates and respects individuality. Our state-of-the-art offices in the City Centre have been designed to maximize collaboration.
At Morgan Stanley Budapest, we are helping to shape the future of our global business and contributing to our local community. Our team works across numerous areas, including Technology, Mathematical Modelling, Finance, Risk Management, Operations and Data & Analytics.