At Pitney Bowes, we do the right thing, the right way. As a CCM Regional Specialist-Remote, you can too.
We have amazing people who are the driving force, the inspiration and foundation of our company. Our thriving culture can be broken down into four components: Client. Team. Win. Innovate.
We actively look for prospects who:
• Are passionate about client success.
• Enjoy collaborating with others.
• Strive to exceed expectations.
• Move boldly in the quest for superior and best in market solutions.
A forward-thinking individual who will provide market share through the acquisition of new, competitive, and former clients within identified vertical segments working with the Major Account Managers in the Mass. N.H. Rhode Island Ct. Upstate NY Vermont territories. You see opportunities where others see challenges. You are committed to championing new ideas, strategies or concepts to ensure that the business is retained, and the client is satisfied. You are experienced with working collaboratively with other sales areas to ensure that we are servicing our client relationships accordingly.
This is a diverse role and the right individual needs to have the right attitude, personal drive, and process and system knowledge. This is an exciting position with a competitive base and 80% travel.
- Competently handle the workflow process conversation regarding effective ways of how clients want to communicate to their customers
- Own the sales process lifecycle for CCM within the geographic and vertical segment assigned; including identifying and initiating new sales opportunities, understanding account requirements and demonstrating product capabilities
- Build relationships with decision-making executive contacts along with the sales team
- Provide strong interpersonal skills, technology understanding; ability to internalize and convey any technical concept to a technical audience
- Promote company image, product and thought leadership
- Maintain expertise on all aspects of our physical and digital solutions
- Maintain expertise on all competitive products and services
- Convey product feature requests from prospects to Product Management team
- Manage Holden and Winning Sales Plan methodology for solution sales
- Work closely with BAs on application and project management for key installs
- Accurately forecasting demand, client launches and revenue
• Provide the opportunity to grow and develop your career
• Offer an inclusive environment that encourages diverse perspectives and ideas
• Deliver challenging and unique opportunities to contribute to the success of a transforming organization
• Offer comprehensive benefits globally (pbprojectliving.com)
• Minimum of 2 years of proven sales success
• Proven ability to personally execute the solutions sales process, developing new and building account relationships to consistently achieve and exceed sales goals and business results
• Strong knowledge of the mailing and print industry is preferred but not a must
• Valid Driver’s License and clean record
• Some travel required throughout the assigned geographic territory
• Knowledge of Business-to-Business hardware, preferably software sales experience in one or more of the following industries: Physical and Digital mailing, Transportation Management, Digital Communications
Within our Sending Technology Solutions team, we provide a full range of mailing equipment and postage meters, maintenance and support services and supplies that enable our clients to efficiently create mail and evidence postage. We segment our Solutions business between our North America operations, comprising the U.S. and Canadian businesses, and our International operations. We are a leading provider of postage meters and have approximately one million meters installed.
Pitney Bowes is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace.
Women/Men/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/LGBT are encouraged to apply.
All interested individuals must apply online. Individuals with disabilities who cannot apply via our online application should refer to the alternate application options via our Individuals with Disabilities line.