As a member of our Solution Consulting team, you will have a major impact on our future success by supporting [Employee Experience, Customer Workflow, ITX] Solution Sales. You will guide revenue for one of our products with the support and partnership of Sales, Product Management, and the executive team. This is a hands-on technical consultant who can go wide and deep on solution delivery and solution positioning during sales cycles.
What you get to do in this role:
The Solution Consultant is a technical consultant with the advanced ability to develop, position and provide product-specific solutions during sales cycles while achieving quarterly and annual sales goals for an assigned territory.
- Join a talented and tenured team of SCs as we bring the full breadth of the ServiceNow Platform to our Life Science Customers based in the Western region
- Support product sales as a technical and domain expert of a client-facing sales team
- Lead discovery workshops to determine customers' challenges and give product demonstrations to align our solution with customer needs
- Answer product feature and technical questions from customers, channel partners and ServiceNow colleagues
- Provide feedback to product management about product enhancements that can address customer needs and provide additional value
- Share and learn best practices and re-usable assets with other Solution Consultants to enhance the quality and efficiency of the team
- Stay current on competitive analysis and market differentiation
- Support marketing events including executive briefings, conferences, user groups, and trade shows
To be successful in this role you have:
- 7+ years of pre-sales solution consulting or sales engineering experience in the Life Sciences Vertical industry
- Proficiency with the ServiceNow platform or technical expertise with cloud software solutions
- Experience working collaboratively with product management, product marketing, partners, and professional services
- Territory management skills, including pipeline building and working with Sales counterpart to guide execution excellence
- Travel, as necessary
For positions in California (outside of the Bay Area), we offer a base pay of $126,360 - $208,440, plus equity (when applicable), variable/incentive compensation and benefits. Sales positions generally offer a competitive On Target Earnings (OTE) incentive compensation structure. Please note that the base pay shown is a guideline, and individual total compensation will vary based on factors such as qualifications, skill level, competencies and work location. We also offer health plans, including flexible spending accounts, a 401(k) Plan with company match, ESPP, matching donations, a flexible time away plan and family leave programs (subject to eligibility requirements). Compensation is based on the geographic location in which the role is located, and is subject to change based on work location. For individuals who will be working in the Bay Area, there is a pay enhancement for positions located in that geographical area; please contact your recruiter for additional information.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
At ServiceNow, we lead with flexibility and trust in our distributed world of work. Click here to learn about our work personas: flexible, remote and required-in-office.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site.
From Fortune. © 2022 Fortune Media IP Limited All rights reserved. Used under license.
Fortune and Fortune Media IP Limited are not affiliated with, and do not endorse products or services of, ServiceNow.