Are you a Sales Executive that has an entrepreneurial spirit, relevant industry, marketing, and advertising strategy and services experience, and a consistent track record of building great selling teams and meeting/exceeding goals?
If so, Deloitte Services LP is looking for a top-performing Sales Executive to pursue and win clients within its Deloitte Digital Consulting practice with a focus on integrated adverting, marketing and customer experience strategies and campaigns (branding/advertising, digital/mobile engagement, data management/orchestration, analytics platforms, UI/UX design, campaign management, search/social marketing, and omni-channel analytics and data).
Deloitte Digital Studios is a full-service creative agency, a newly formed group that brings together our Digital Experience capabilities, Experience Management, and Advertising/Marketing teams into new kind of creative agency. An agency that combines creativity and technology to tell new stories in new ways. We are a collection of artists, analysts, strategists, engineers, writers, makers, business-builders, designers, and dreamers with offices in Chicago, Denver, Los Angeles, New York, San Francisco, and Seattle. We work alongside broader Deloitte to create brand momentum, bringing people closer to the things they care about and driving businesses forward.
Why Deloitte Digital?
- Seamlessly integrates deep consulting insights and expertise into creative marketing and customer experience strategies and campaigns
- Uncovers the true motivations and ambitions of the audiences we’re trying to reach, to elevate the human experience
- Creates award winning content, campaigns and experiences that drive business results
The Sales Center of Excellence (COE) supports Deloitte’s businesses in uncovering, nurturing, and closing sales opportunities. Working hand-in-hand with Partners, Principals and Managing Directors, these sales executives focus their highly skilled efforts in securing relationships with qualified targets and decision makers to uncover opportunities, develop effective sales strategies, manage the pursuit process and act as a key advisor to the pursuit team throughout the sales process.
What you'll do:
The Sales Executive (SE) is responsible for building and leading the team and go-to-market plan to develop and win pursuits for Deloitte Digital’s Studios and Experience Management teams across the US. The role involves:
- Creating awareness, building relationships with key marketing, CX, and digital/IT executives, and develop/pursue leads
- Integrate with marketing efforts to ensure sales strategy and developing sales qualified leads, driving demand gen and lead nurture
- Assisting Partners/Principals/Managing Directors and consulting teams to qualify and win opportunities
- Creating strategic and tactical plans to uncover and close a range of revenue projects
- Infiltrating and influencing decision-makers at the highest levels within accounts
- Leveraging Executive level relationships to introduce Deloitte LLP, and create and pursue selling opportunities
- Demand and execution management, i.e., work with the consultants and delivery groups to determine the solution details and approach
- Fostering teamwork, building relationships, and developing internal and external alignment
- Partner with peer technology alliance sales executives to integrate Studios and Experience Management offerings into each pursuit
- Successful track record of business development, selling marketing/branding and customer experience strategies and campaigns
- Familiarity with marketing services offerings (e.g. customer data platforms, data management, analytics, annualized managed marketing services)
- Work experience with leading marketing technology and/or performance-based marketing service/agency providers such as Merkle, Acxiom, Harte Hanks, Epsilon, Precision Dialog, Experian, Sapient Nitro
- Possess 8-12 years’ experience building/leading serially successful sales/business development efforts, and acquiring and managing complex clients
- Experience selling high end, project-based professional services and/or recurring revenue-based managed services, characterized by long sales cycles and both large and small dollar transactions
- Significant business relationships with senior client executives
- Ability to work as a team player
- Strong presentation skills
- Good knowledge of major omni channel MarTech, AdTech and CRM platforms in the marketplace
- An ability to gain access and influence decision-makers at the highest levels in client organizations
- Experience crafting and executing strategic and tactical plans to close large revenue projects
- Success in both large, matrixed enterprises and smaller, entrepreneurial businesses
- Experience selling both tangibles and intangibles
- Ability to travel 20-60%, on average, based on the work you do and the clients and industries/sectors you serve
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Advanced Degree
- Undergraduate degree