Team & Role
At ServiceNow, we embrace representation in and from all professional and personal backgrounds and cultures. This diversity inspires passion and creativity among our teams and propels innovation in our products. This role is part of our Product Design team that uses their superpower of empathizing, understanding, and applying our users’ and customers’ needs, with the mission to created product experiences they love. Our designers come from a diverse set of skills and background - design systems, visual, interaction, content, and product design. At ServiceNow, design has a very intentional seat at the table, so our team collaborates closely with both engineering and product management from the get-go.
Learn more about our team here https://www.linkedin.com/company/servicenow/life/userexperience/
What you get to do in this role:
- You get to lead large, cross-product initiatives and deliver world-class product experiences that will influence the product strategy and transform how people work around the world
- You drive exceptional and innovative end-to-end user experience, design languages, and frameworks across one or more domains or key strategic initiatives
- You provide strategic direction, vision, and leadership for large collaborative efforts with multidisciplinary teams. You will share knowledge and expertise with others across the company and externally to elevate colleagues, teams, and community of practice
- 10+ years of relevant design experience
- An inspiring portfolio demonstrating exceptional and innovative product design solutions for end-to-end user journeys that satisfy user needs and business objectives
- Experience in producing high-fidelity specifications for deliverables such as product design experiences, design languages, and frameworks across one or more domains or key strategic initiatives
- Advocate for design value and purpose across the company and externally to elevate colleagues, teams, and community of practice
- Influence skills and drive to continuously improve product design processes across business units and design teams
- A/BS degree or higher in Design, Design Communication, Human-Computer Interaction, or equivalent combination of education and experience in other related fields
- Experience participating in the complete product development lifecycle of web and/or software applications.
- Experience in user experience design or industry experience (corporate, software, web or agency)
For positions in California (outside of the Bay Area), we offer a base pay of $156,420 - $273,780, plus equity (when applicable), variable/incentive compensation and benefits. Sales positions generally offer a competitive On Target Earnings (OTE) incentive compensation structure. Please note that the base pay shown is a guideline, and individual total compensation will vary based on factors such as qualifications, skill level, competencies and work location. We also offer health plans, including flexible spending accounts, a 401(k) Plan with company match, ESPP, matching donations, a flexible time away plan and family leave programs (subject to eligibility requirements). Compensation is based on the geographic location in which the role is located, and is subject to change based on work location. For individuals who will be working in the Bay Area, there is a pay enhancement for positions located in that geographical area; please contact your recruiter for additional information.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
At ServiceNow, we lead with flexibility and trust in our distributed world of work. Click here to learn about our work personas: flexible, remote and required-in-office.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at email@example.com for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site.
From Fortune. © 2022 Fortune Media IP Limited All rights reserved. Used under license.
Fortune and Fortune Media IP Limited are not affiliated with, and do not endorse products or services of, ServiceNow.