There is a place for you at T. Rowe Price to grow, contribute, learn, and make a difference. We are a premier asset manager focused on delivering global investment management excellence and retirement services that investors can rely on today and in the future. The work we do matters. We invite you to explore the opportunity to join us and grow your career with us.
Owns assigned product family or enterprise product and establishes product road map. Products are complex and may be used across multiple business units. Applies comprehensive knowledge of clients, the company, products, competitors, and regulatory environment to enable the organization with solutions that deliver business results. Leads complex product road maps inside and across business units and ensures alignment with business strategy. Demonstrates a high degree of commercial judgment; negotiates regularly with management and business stakeholders, providing insights and recommendations on the strategic priorities for distribution enablement. Communicates metrics, milestones, and/or status to stakeholders inside and outside business unit.
- Product Vision and Strategy Development —Develops and maintains a clear vision for the product family or enterprise product, including technology, competitive, and internal strategic perspectives. Establishes road map for assigned product(s). Contributes to the technical direction and conducts relevant research to inform enablement strategies. Leverages quantitative and qualitative research to establish and communicate the product and product family vision as well as the overall design and delivery strategy.
- Achieves Business Results for Product Family or Enterprise Product —Through leadership of a crossfunctional team, which could include marketing, technology, design, and other business unit subject matter experts, ensures products meet and/or exceed standards for business performance, client satisfaction, compliance, and operational efficiency by closely monitoring, analyzing, and interpreting the metrics to assess the performance of products against key performance indicators (such as sales, new accounts, lead and referral generation, etc.). Develops and implements strategies and tactics to meet the desired business objectives for assigned product(s).
- Resource Allocation — Helps to ensure the firm’s investment is maximized across the range of assigned products. Reallocates budget as needed to ensure the highest-value initiatives are appropriately funded. Partners across function to ensure business and technical teams are resourced with top talent to sustain high-quality product development.
This role is eligible for full time remote work.
Wage Transparency Disclosure* -
Colorado and New York: Minimum salary (USD) range $114,000 - $195,000 Annual
*Placement within the range provided above is based on the individual’s relevant experience and skills for the role. Base salary is only one component of our total compensation package. Employees may be eligible for a discretionary bonus, which is determined upon company and individual performance. Salary range disclosure as required by sb19-085 when hiring in Colorado, S9427A when hiring in New York, SB 1162 when hiring in California, and SB 5761 when hiring in the State of Washington.
Commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion:
We strive for equity, equality, and opportunity for all associates. When we embrace the power of diversity and create an environment where people can bring their authentic and best selves to work, our firm is stronger, and we create greater value for our clients. Our commitment and inclusive programming aim to lift the experience for each associate and builds allies for our global associate community. We know that a sense of belonging is key not only to your success at the firm, but also to your ability to bring your best each day.
Benefits: We invest in our people through a wide range of programs and benefits, including:
- Competitive pay and bonuses as well as a generous retirement plan and employee stock purchase plan with matching contributions
- Flexible and remote work opportunities
- Health care benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- Tuition assistance
- Wellness programs (fitness reimbursement, Employee Assistance Program)
Our policies may change as our working lives evolve. Yet, our commitment to supporting our associates’ well-being and addressing the needs of our clients, business, and communities is unwavering.
T. Rowe Price is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity of thought, gender, and race. We believe our continued success depends upon the equal treatment of all associates and applicants for employment without discrimination on the basis of race, religion, creed, colour, national origin, sex, gender, age, mental or physical disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, citizenship status, military or veteran status, pregnancy, or any other classification protected by country, federal, state, or local law.
- Bachelor's degree or the equivalent combination of education and relevant experience AND
- 8+ years of total relevant work experience
FINRA licenses are not required and will not be supported for this role.