As a leader in the science of nutrition, Nestlé Health Science believes in empowering healthier lives for patients and consumers through a rich product portfolio featuring top brands such as Garden of Life®, Nature’s Bounty®, Vital Proteins®, Nuun®, Persona Nutrition®, BOOST®, Carnation Breakfast Essentials®, Peptamen®, Compleat Organic Blends®, and more, as well as through Aimmune Therapeutics, a biopharmaceutical company developing therapies to prevent, manage and treat food, GI and metabolic-related diseases.
Our team members are challenged to make a genuine impact and play an integral role in driving the business forward. We embrace a dynamic culture that always puts the consumer first, and where ownership, accountability and agility are celebrated at every level. To help our people thrive, we offer expansive career growth potential, the opportunity to work alongside and learn from talented colleagues with diverse backgrounds and skill sets, and a range of best-in-class benefits.
We have more than 11,000 employees around the world, and products available in over 140 countries.
To be an integrated partner in strategic business decisions for the VMHS platforms and externally focused as a credible scientific partner with key stakeholders through:
• Creating and activating evidence to differentiate NHSc VMHS brands
• Translating science to educate internal and external stakeholders
• Engaging stakeholders to gain insights and shape the market
• Liaising / Partnering with external Stakeholders (e.g. KOLs, experts, Professional Societies, Trade Associations) to drive business strategy
• Sharing relevant insights within NHSc to inform development (I&R) and commercialization
• Shape local and national pathways, protocols and guidelines through education and research.
• Evaluate evidence and translate science to support product efficacy and safety.
• Develop and provide claims substantiation and documentation for new and existing VMHS products, partnering with external and internal cross-functional partners as needed.
• Create scientific, nutrition and health-related messaging for activation across internal and external communication platforms
• Develop, guide and deliver scientific, nutrition and clinical publications, communication and educational assets.
• Proactively seek relevant evidence/ insights / facts by attending congresses, keeping abreast of the literature, and through stakeholder engagement.
• Engage with cross functional business partners to identify overall evidence generation needs for the business that meet expectations for regulatory compliance, healthcare professional recommendation and user satisfaction.
• Participate in RWE, such as observational studies, meta-analyses, systematic literature reviews.
• Lead claims generation and communication plan for evidence projects
• Inform commercial strategy and provide scientific support throughout product lifecycle.
• Provide nutritional and scientific expertise for assigned platforms, including due diligence and legal activities.
• Be a core partner in the innovation and renovation process and concept development to ensure stakeholder (i.e consumers, HCPs) expectations are met
Experience and Education Requirements:
• MS or PhD with an expertise in nutritional science and/or related field (biochemistry, physiology, biology, public health).
• Minimum 5 years of experience in nutritional, medical or scientific affairs, or a combination of academic and industry experience; dietary supplement industry preferred.
• Demonstrated ability to analyze, translate and communicate complex scientific data and technical concepts to diverse audiences.
• Experience in technical/scientific writing and communication.
• Understanding of the relationship between translating science and commercialization of products based on evidence. Significant commercial/market experience in the development and commercialization of dietary supplements preferred.
• Familiarity with dietary supplement regulations and nutrition policies.
• Ability to build relationships and influence key partners without authority
• Experience designing & conducting clinical trials.
• Expertise in vitamins, minerals, herbs, and supplements
• Capable of driving results in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with evolving priorities.
• Strong analytical, organizational, and decision-making skills.
• Strong demonstration of interpersonal skills and ability to collaborate as part of cross functional teams.
• Scientific and/or medical writing
• Publication in peer-reviewed journal
• Ability to work in a matrixed environment
Requisition ID: 272547
The approximate pay range for this position is $110,000 to $130,000. Please note that the pay range provided is a good faith estimate for the position at the time of posting. Final compensation may vary based on factors including but not limited to knowledge, skills and abilities as well as geographic location.
Nestlé offers performance-based incentives and a competitive total rewards package, which includes a 401k with company match, healthcare coverage and a broad range of other benefits. Incentives and/or benefit packages may vary depending on the position. Learn more at About Us | Nestlé Careers (nestlejobs.com)
It is our business imperative to remain a very inclusive workplace.
To our veterans and separated service members, you're at the forefront of our minds as we recruit top talent to join Nestlé. The skills you've gained while serving our country, such as flexibility, agility, and leadership, are much like the skills that will make you successful in this role. In addition, with our commitment to an inclusive work environment, we recognize the exceptional engagement and innovation displayed by individuals with disabilities. Nestlé seeks such skilled and qualified individuals to share our mission where you’ll join a cohort of others who have chosen to call Nestlé home.
The Nestlé Companies are an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer seeking diversity in qualified applicants for employment. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, gender, gender identity, age, religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, perceived disability, medical condition, genetic information, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other protected status, as defined by applicable law. Prior to the next step in the recruiting process, we welcome you to inform us confidentially if you may require any special accommodations in order to participate fully in our recruitment experience. Contact us at email@example.com or please dial 711 and provide this number to the operator: 1-800-321-6467.