Come create the technology that helps the world act together
Nokia is committed to innovation and technology leadership across mobile, fixed and cloud networks. Your career here will have a positive impact on people’s lives and will help us build the capabilities needed for a more productive, sustainable, and inclusive world.
We challenge ourselves to create an inclusive way of working where we are open to new ideas, empowered to take risks and fearless to bring our authentic selves to work.
The team you'll be part of
CFO is a diverse team at the frontline, delivering finance and business services, investor relations, and more across the world. Are you passionate about digital transformation, value openness and want to influence the direction of Nokia? Then, you may be the right fit!
What you will learn and contribute to
Are you passionate about solving problems?
As a Sourcing Manager for Facility Services Strategic Procurement in the S2P team, your key responsibilities include sourcing products/services across markets/globally. Thus, you will be the main interface between internal & external stakeholders and Global Category Managers inside Strategic Sourcing to align and execute category strategy and standardizing Procurement approach across your countries of responsibility. In addition, you will ensure correct supply, act as Supplier Manager and Consultant in a Cross-Functional Team for your internal stakeholders to ensure optimized alignment, cost and processes.
As part of our team, your key responsibilities will include (but not limited):
• Executing the global category strategy created by the GCMs
• Achieving the procurement KPIs (savings, TPD -Total Payable Days increase for cash flow improvement)
• Reporting (savings report on monthly basis, other reports requested by the leadership)
• Managing spend and processing carts over 100k EUR
• Ensure compliance with Procurement policies (SOPs)
• Running RFPs to ensure good value and quality for Nokia
• Negotiations and procurement contract execution
• Managing Suppliers
• Relationship management with Stakeholders
• E2E accountability for supplier selection with stakeholders and cross-functional teams
to meet procurement and project deliverables
• Lead and support RFPs and price negotiations while securing the best T&Cs/contracting conditions,
pricing and commercial terms
• Managing ad-hoc stakeholder purchasing requests, suggesting current or new suppliers
• Drive supplier selection and purchasing according to the category strategy
• Based on the spend or business needs proactively engage the appropriate category managers, stakeholders
and collaborate to achieve successful purchase agreements
• Supporting new supplier creation process and ensure new suppliers on boarding is completed in a timely manner
• Managing monthly reporting - estimated spend, current spend and savings
• Key contact for stakeholders and main suppliers and accountable for building strong relationships
• Organizing and driving regular procurement meetings with key stakeholders, project managers
• Managing purchasing requests, purchase orders, invoices and related issues
• Ensure all contractual agreements including NDAs and required appendices are stored in the right place
• Achieve the annual GBS target
• Train Nokia stakeholders, employees and external project managers on procurement policies and procedures
Key Markets/Countries in scope (but not limited to): Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Georgia, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Kazakhstan, Moldavia, Belgium, Netherland, Luxembourg, Greece, Albania, Bosnia & H, Croatia, Bulgaria, Kosovo, Serbia, Slovenia, Romania, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Poland
Your skills and experience
- University/College degree (preferred in the economical field)
- Min 2 years of experience in the field of Indirect Procurement at a multinational company
- End to end understanding of the source to pay process
- Experience in building RFx events & understanding of e-Sourcing methodologies
- Knowledge in Facility Services Procurement for assigned markets and good to have global knowledge too
What we offer
Joining Nokia will make you eligible for the following additional benefits:
- Flexible working hours -
- Laptop and mobile phone (with SIM card)
- Yearly performance bonus
- On-site doctor with various preventive services and health screening programs
- E-learning platforms such as NokiaEDU, Harvard ManageMentor, LinkedIn Learning etc. are at your disposal for certified technical training and personal development
- Everyday Excellence – Employee Recognition Program (awards can be redeemed via our online store)
- Share in Success - Nokia’s voluntary employee share purchase plan
Nokia is committed to inclusion and is an equal opportunity employer
Nokia has received the following recognitions for its commitment to inclusion & equality:
- One of the World’s Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere
- Gender-Equality Index by Bloomberg
- Workplace Pride Global Benchmark
- LGBT+ equality & best place to work by HRC Foundation
At Nokia, we act inclusively and respect the uniqueness of people.
Nokia’s employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
We are committed to a culture of inclusion built upon our core value of respect.
Join us and be part of a company where you will feel included and empowered to succeed.