Foods people love. Brands people trust. And a career that nourishes your future like no other.
If you're driven by the passion to do something meaningful that changes lives, Nestlé is the place for you. Nestlé USA is one of seven operating companies that make up Nestlé’s presence in the United States. We're in 97% of American homes, and as the leading food and beverage company, our goals are to continue to deliver quality food and beverage products, strengthen our local communities, and reduce our environmental and climate impact.
We’re determined to challenge the status quo and be better tomorrow than we are today. As individuals and teams, we embrace our entrepreneurial culture and have created a workplace where collaboration is essential, courage is rewarded, speed is expected, and agility is the norm to delight our consumers every single day. Here, you will find limitless opportunities to learn and advance your career and feel empowered to succeed in the workplace and beyond. Because our focus is not only on nourishing our customers, but also about enriching you.
This position is not eligible for Visa Sponsorship.
The Business Intelligence (BI) Manager leads the generation of actionable insights through analytical solutions leveraged by users at all levels from account, category management, and channel teams. You will manage a team of analysts to generate data-driven decision making and provide valuable insights to support business objectives. The manager and their team will focus on the development and maintenance of a comprehensive portfolio of reports, dashboards, and data management processes to support strategic key accounts within the Nestle Sales Organization (NSO). This role reports to the Sr. Manager, BI Data Analysis.
- Lead and manage a team of analysts, providing guidance, coaching, and support to ensure their professional growth and development
- Oversee the design and development of reporting solutions and foster a culture within the team of curiosity and innovation
- Setting the vision and priorities for the team in alignment with broader organizational objectives
- Supports team with technical subject matter expertise
- Advises team on UX best practices to incorporate in solution design
- Coaches team through root cause analysis and process improvement efforts
- Advanced Analytics
- Deliver business value through the impact of your team, effective reporting and advanced insights by driving excellence in the execution business intelligence projects
- Lead in the development of scalable technical solutions for key strategic accounts that are built upon a common framework but are enhanced to the needs of the specific account(s).
- Ensure projects and initiatives assigned to you or your team are aligned with must win priorities and meet or exceed stakeholder expectations
- Be an influential analytical leader who elevates standard report generation to become actionable insights
- Drive adoption of technical solutions that support Nestle’s Sales Organization strategic direction
- Partners with IT and Enterprise Analytics teams on the design and implementation data architecture & modeling for BI solutions
- Increases the contribution of the BI team to the Nestle organization by following advances in the analytical space
- Serve as a Sales Analytics advisor and strong change leader to drive adoption of reporting solutions that support key NSO accounts’ strategic direction
- Establish strong relationships with key stakeholders at various levels of the organization. The manager is expected to have deep understanding of the business units’ needs and can identify both synergies and opportunities across strategic accounts
- Partner with stakeholders in determining key performance indicators that are critical to monitor and evaluate strategic business initiatives
- Establish and cascade effective standards for managing stakeholder expectations and SLAs based on technical feasibility, resource constraints and conflicting priorities
- Lead the implementation of comprehensive end-to-end solutions in partnership with IT and Enterprise Analytics groups that form the foundation of NSO decision-support.
- Lead multiple concurrent workstreams between special projects, pilots, proof-of-concepts, and ad-hoc project work.
- Lead the evaluation, intake, design, and integration strategy between multiple functions and data sources for varying Nestlé businesses.
- Identify opportunities for and with the team to gain efficiencies as well as increase collaboration with stakeholders
- Fosters a common understanding of how team objectives align with Nestle’s strategic initiatives
- Manages work in an Agile environment, specifically using SCRUM within Azure DevOps.
- 5+ years’ experience in Advanced Analytics & Reporting for Marketing, Sales & Forecasting or Category Management within CPG
- People leadership experience preferred, specifically in a cross-functional, matrixed environment
- Experienced in leading teams through the implementation of a hypothesis driven approach to problem-solving and root cause analysis
- Experience leading and developing advanced reporting solutions in Power Bi, proficient in DAX, Power Query, and data management related tools
- Experience leading discovery sessions with business and technical stakeholders to identify the features, use cases, personas, processes and priorities to document requirements for the design of a solution
- Excels at data-driven storytelling with visuals to communicate insights rather than simply presenting facts
- Adapts communication style, level of detail and format to the specific setting to be effectively communicate with technical and business audiences
- Demonstrated ability to utilize technology to drive business results as part of complex cross functional initiatives
- Project management experience coordinating simultaneous workstreams, preferably using an Agile framework
It is our business imperative to remain a very inclusive workplace.
To our veterans and separated service members, you're at the forefront of our minds as we recruit top talent to join Nestlé. The skills you've gained while serving our country, such as flexibility, agility, and leadership, are much like the skills that will make you successful in this role. In addition, with our commitment to an inclusive work environment, we recognize the exceptional engagement and innovation displayed by individuals with disabilities. Nestlé seeks such skilled and qualified individuals to share our mission where you’ll join a cohort of others who have chosen to call Nestlé home.
The Nestlé Companies are an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer seeking diversity in qualified applicants for employment. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, gender, gender identity, age, religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, perceived disability, medical condition, genetic information, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other protected status, as defined by applicable law. Prior to the next step in the recruiting process, we welcome you to inform us confidentially if you may require any special accommodations in order to participate fully in our recruitment experience. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or please dial 711 and provide this number to the operator: 1-800-321-6467.
This position is not eligible for Visa Sponsorship.
Review our applicant privacy notice before applying at https://www.nestlejobs.com/privacy