As part of the OptumCare network, 4C Medical Group is seeking for a Full Time Primary Care Physician to join our team in Phoenix, AZ. 4C Medical Group is an integrated primary and specialty care network that provides high quality medical care in acute, sub - acute, ambulatory and home - based care settings.
Our goal as an organization is to transform healthcare nationally, while providing Physician - led care locally. Our distinctive culture and set of capabilities enable independent physicians to succeed in value - based models of care and fulfill the Quadruple Aim of high - quality, high - value services and outstanding patient and provider experience. Optum strives to be the partner of choice for patients, providers, employers, health systems and health plans.
- Provide a full range of primary care led services, while practicing at the peak of your license
- Work in an integrated and coordinate manner with medical specialist to coordinate patient care
- We promote a culture of clinical innovation and transformation all while providing evidence based medicine.
- Ensuring the patient is receiving the right care, at the right time, in the right location.
- As an Employer of choice we offer a full comprehensive range of benefits and attractive compensation package:
- Med / Den / Vis, STD, LTD, 401k with match
- Professional Liability and Tail Coverage
- Stock Purchase Option/Executive Savings Plan
- Physician Partnership Program
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- M.D. or D.O.
- B/C or B/E Internal Medicine for Family Medicine
- Active unrestricted Arizona Medical License or ability to obtain prior to employment
- Unrestricted DEA license
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously
- Comfortable working in a fast paced environment
- Full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential job function of this role. Candidates located in states that mandate COVID-19 booster doses must also comply with those state requirements. UnitedHealth Group will adhere to all federal, state and local regulations as well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination, and boosters when applicable, prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation
The 4C Medical Group Story:
4C is a highly-qualified group of Primary Care Providers and Specialists providing continuity of care to our patients, managing their overall healthcare needs across the care delivery spectrum. We are guided by our values of Compassion, Competence, Communication and Camaraderie to provide our patients with the right care at the right time at the right place.
Our mission is to improve the health and quality of life for our community of patients, physicians and employees.
To protect the health and safety of our workforce, patients and communities we serve, UnitedHealth Group and its affiliate companies require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment. In addition, some roles and locations require full COVID-19 vaccination, including boosters, as an essential job function. UnitedHealth Group adheres to all federal, state and local COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation. Failure to meet the vaccination requirement may result in rescission of an employment offer or termination of employment.
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make health care work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
UnitedHealth Group is a health care and well-being company with a mission to help people live healthier lives and help make the health system work... Read more