What you get to do in this role:
The Manager, Supplier Onboarding & Compliance reports to the Director of Procurement Operations, with responsibility for operational execution related to global supplier master onboarding, maintenance, compliance, and service delivery. The focus of the role is to perform best practice supplier master governance and drive supplier consolidation and rationalization through a preferred supplier program. The position will closely partner with key, global team members in Accounts Payable, Sourcing, and Procurement organizations to align on an end-to-end strategy.
The successful candidate will be expected to be highly self-motivated and innovative, with proven experience in successfully supporting a best-in-class supplier master program, providing best practice service delivery and actionable business insights. Be an advocate to digitalize and automate global supplier master processes through RPA and other emerging technologies to create capacity, increase efficiency, quality, and control of our processes.
- Execute end to end supplier enablement, onboarding, and maintenance program.
- Lead supplier enablement team by delivering training, sharing best practices, and providing overview and audit support of daily work.
- Lead the implementation of global tax withholding programs for US, India, Canada, and California
- Ensure global compliance to federal and state tax withholding and reporting requirements for foreign and domestic suppliers (1099, 1042, 1042s, CA592).
- Maintain process integrity, internal and SOX controls, and ensure compliance with all ServiceNow policies and applicable laws and regulations.
- Accountable for service delivery against agreed and evolving KPI’s and SLA’s.
- Support strategic and cross functional projects.
- Act as the point of contact to resolve supplier master data issues with business partners.
- Delivery of supplier master training to end users.
- Support regular review and analysis of supplier master data for deactivation in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- Collaborate and partner with cross functional business partners and global colleagues to identify and implement options to improve the quality-of-service delivery and pursue opportunities for global process delivery in line with best practice.
- Ensure adherence to company policies, procedures, SOX controls, government and/or legal requirements.
- Other duties and special projects as assigned.
To be successful in this role you have:
- 4+ years of managerial experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree and 5+ Years experience in a similar role.
- We will also consider candidates with a higher level of experience, in lieu of degree.
- Advanced knowledge of SAP or other Tier 1 ERP system.
- Knowledge of AP functions, general accounting practices, and SOX requirements.
- Familiarity with Federal and State tax withholding and reporting requirements including forms 1099, 1042, 1042S, 592, 592B and 592V.
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft tools (Excel, Outlook, Word, Visio, PowerPoint).
- Aspiration to deliver an exceptional customer experience and process excellence.
- A focus on innovation and continuous improvement.
- Strong Business Partnering skillset. The ability to build relationships, trust, share ideas, and work collaboratively.
- Knowledge of the impact of changes within the supplier master data across all SAP modules.
- Experience and knowledge of Ariba best practices in using SIPM.
- Superb attention to details and accuracy.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, an inquisitive mind, and the ability to work effectively with multiple, cross-functional stakeholders.
- Strong analytical skills and critical thinking. The ability to use excellent judgment and resolve issues with dexterity and effective decision making.
- A focus on results and the ability to thrive within a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- The ability to operate successfully across diverse geographical locations and cultures.
- A high level of self-motivation, leadership, and a positive attitude
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
At ServiceNow, we lead with flexibility and trust in our distributed world of work. Click here to learn about our work personas: flexible, remote and required-in-office.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site.
From Fortune. © 2022 Fortune Media IP Limited All rights reserved. Used under license.
Fortune and Fortune Media IP Limited are not affiliated with, and do not endorse products or services of, ServiceNow.