At Udemy, we’re on a mission to improve lives through the power of learning. We’re a leading global learning company and one of the world’s largest education platforms, with more than 59 million learners. Our goal is to provide flexible, effective skill development to empower organizations and individuals.
Talented people are everywhere, and the right opportunity can be hard to come by. That’s why we’re focused on revolutionizing learning, using our skills and expertise to help others develop theirs and reach their full potential. Individually, we bring our unique perspective to reimagine the way we share knowledge. Together, we can improve lives by making learning more accessible for our learners, our instructors, and businesses around the world.
Udemy is headquartered in San Francisco with global offices in Australia, India, Ireland, Türkiye, and the US. Learn more on our company page.About you
You love driving high-visibility, high-impact projects that help companies scale in new markets worldwide. You thrive in fast-paced, dynamic environments and use your strong communication skills to influence and collaborate with key partners successfully. You’re an analytical and nimble executor who believes quality work and thoughtful strategy is vital to sustainable business growth.About this role
The marketing team at New Ventures is looking for a seasoned business marketer with excellent communication skills, strong knowledge and experience with B2B marketing, and a passion for helping businesses become modern “learning organizations”.
You will regularly partner with our local partner, Woongjin Thinkbig, and Udemy’s internal, cross-functional teams globally that include Customer Success, Communications & PR, Sales, other Marketing functions, and Products.
This role reports to our Head of Marketing, New Ventures, and will be based in Seoul, Korea.
What you will be doing:
- B2B Marketing goal setting, KPI alignment with sales organizations, and progress tracking for the Korean market
- Own annual country B2B marketing calendar and manage the country budget to achieve B2B marketing objectives (i.e., pipeline generation, MQL, SQO)
- Lead local B2B marketing planning, executions, and measurement such as events, webinars, and lead gen campaigns.
- Create local content to enhance Udemy’s brand positioning in the market.
- Distill and implement local insights to global marketing campaigns and product roll-out such as competitive analysis, new product promotion planning
What you’ll have
- 6 - 8 years of work experience in business marketing. Demand generation experience at enterprise software companies is preferred.
- Developing customer success stories, case studies, and marketing content with directing agency partners or in-house creative teams
- Deading off-line marketing executions such as Event marketing, local media planning, and buying ( e.g., OOH, print)
- Localizing marketing programs and creatives at global brands preferred.
- Working in the Korean market
You will also have:
- Proficiency in Salesforce reporting and dashboard creation, Excel data analysis, and presentation delivery
- A clear understanding of the Korean B2B marketing landscape and tactics
- Must be fluent in Korean and English
- Vietnamese fluency is a plus but not required
We understand that not everyone will match each of the above qualifications. However, we also realize that everyone has unique experiences that can add value to our company. Even if you think your background might not perfectly align, we'd love to hear from you!Life at Udemy
We aspire to be as vibrant and dynamic as the communities we serve, as inquisitive as those who use our platform, and as revolutionary as the future we strive to open for everyone. Here are some of the things we love about life at Udemy:
We’re invested in creating an inclusive environment that welcomes a diverse range of backgrounds and experiences. From creating employee resource groups, ensuring we’re a Fair Pay Workplace, and building a flexible work culture, our belonging, equity, diversity, and inclusion (BEDI) initiatives always put our people first. We want you to be able to bring your authentic self to work because when we all do, we’re better for it.
Learning is what we do – inside and out. Our Learning & Development team is second to none, helping ensure your journey is one of continuous progression. You’ll also have unlimited access to Udemy courses, monthly UDays (meeting-free professional development days), and a generous annual professional development stipend.
Our reason to exist is to revolutionize learning – that calls for taking risks and learning from failures. Whether it’s our hackathons (a company-wide effort to envision new possibilities for our product) or sharing our prototypes, we see experimentation as a crucial step on the path to success.
We’re committed to creating world-class employee experiences and are proud of the recognition of this by Great Place to Work. Learn more about our certification here and find out what it's like to work at Udemy on our blog.
Of course, the best thing about being part of Udemy is knowing your work makes a difference for people and organizations around the world. You’ve got the skills; why not use them to help others develop theirs?
At Udemy, we value diversity and inclusion and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or family status, veteran status, medical condition, or disability.About our APAC region
When you join Udemy in our Asia Pacific (APAC) region, you’ll have the chance to help our globally established business grow locally. We have a solid foundation and a great reputation — and you can be part of the next stage of our journey.
Our investment in the region is significant, with offices in Australia and India and an expanding presence in Singapore, Indonesia, Japan, and beyond. It comes with countless opportunities to make learning more accessible to millions. You’ll work with various cultures with unique needs, affording you the chance to learn and progress in your career. And that progression doesn’t come at the cost of work-life balance; people are at the heart of our mission, which is why we’re committed to looking after ours.
Would you like to learn more about Udemy? Here are a few resources:
Information regarding data privacy is available within the Udemy Careers Privacy Notice.