Opportunities at Change Healthcare, part of the Optum family of businesses. We are transforming the health care system through innovative technology and analytics. Find opportunities to make a difference in a variety of career areas as we all play a role in accelerating health care transformation. Help us deliver cutting-edge solutions for patients, hospitals and insurance companies, resulting in healthier communities. Use your talents to improve the health outcomes of millions of people and discover the meaning behind: Caring. Connecting. Growing together.
Responsible for DMZ SFTP and MoveIt tasks set up and basic support to include validating security, processes, troubleshooting and training. Legacy System basic utility set-up and maintenance, claims/ERA file processing issues related to carriers and/or Relay Health processes. This role will also work with TES Operations Partners to identify, evaluate, and develop system procedures which are cost effective and meet business requirements.
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to work remotely * from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
- SFTP and MoveIt task set-up
- Works with internal/external customers to meet the needs of file transfer processes
- Performs MDIV Legacy System user setup and security level support
- Performs basic system research in troubleshooting and resolving issues reported by Operations
- Work with partners to identify, evaluate, and develop system procedures which are cost effective and meet business requirements
- Performs basic base utility entry and maintenance which are semi-routine in nature; as well as update tasks and data integrity check/review
- Test and performs QA activities and monitoring of production processes
- Performs basic claims/ERA file processing issue research & resolution on user technical support tickets
- Follows standard departmental practices and procedures in research where answers can be readily obtained in seeking solutions
- May plan and execute unit integration and acceptance testing and will work with Programming to update specifications for systems to meet specific needs
- May interact with functional peer groups at management levels and/or outside customers
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- High School diploma or equivalent work experience
- Proven knowledge in analysis and translating specification
- Demonstrated knowledge of 837 and 837 transaction formats
- Familiarity with EDI 835 & 837 transaction sets (era and claim)
- Familiarity with data files formats such as .txt or .csv
- Billing and/or analytical support within a medical billing office
- Ability to work with large amounts of data, including checks for integrity and summation
- Ability to read specifications
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Solid analytical thinking
- Excellent organizational skills, detail oriented
- Ability to multitask and work through complex issues
- Ability to meet position metrics goals (KPIs)
- Dedicated workspace and high-speed internet connection for remote work
- Excellent communication (both written and oral) and solid personal computer literacy, including working knowledge of relevant software packages such as Microsoft Office (Excel, Access, PowerPoint and Word)
Careers with Optum. Our objective is to make health care simpler and more effective for everyone. With our hands at work across all aspects of health, you can play a role in creating a healthier world, one insight, one connection and one person at a time. We bring together some of the greatest minds and ideas to take health care to its fullest potential, promoting health equity and accessibility. Work with diverse, engaged and high-performing teams to help solve important challenges.
*All employees working remotely will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy
California, Colorado, Connecticut, Nevada, New York, Rhode Island, or Washington Residents Only: The hourly range for California, Colorado, Connecticut, Nevada, New York, Rhode Island or Washington residents is $16.00 to $23.13. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives.
At UnitedHealth Group, our mission is to help people live healthier lives and make the health system work better for everyone. We believe everyone–of every race, gender, sexuality, age, location and income–deserves the opportunity to live their healthiest life. Today, however, there are still far too many barriers to good health which are disproportionately experienced by people of color, historically marginalized groups and those with lower incomes. We are committed to mitigating our impact on the environment and enabling and delivering equitable care that addresses health disparities and improves health outcomes — an enterprise priority reflected in our mission.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
UnitedHealth Group is a health care and well-being company with a mission to help people live healthier lives and help make the health system work... Read more