Welcome to the world of land-based gaming. Light & Wonder’s gaming team builds cutting-edge technology, products, and content for the most iconic casinos and operators across the globe.Position Summary
Responsible for the installation, set-up, maintenance, and reconfiguration of all Electronic Gaming Machines and assembly parts. Provide day to day and remote support for 100 test engineers. Responsible for the maintenance and upgrades of lab facilities. Maintain replacement inventories and ensure that replacement parts are available when needed.
- Move, Install, setup, maintain and reconfigure Electronic gaming machines
- Perform troubleshooting to the assembly level (printer, bill validator, cables, etc.), up to the server input (cables, switches, controllers, routers, etc.)
- Maintain and organize support inventories
- Wire networks for testing environments
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- PC repair and maintenance
- Results oriented, Risk Taking and extensive multi-tasking ability
- Good time management and organizational skills
- Good communications skills
- Proficient with Microsoft office
- Understanding of computer operation, principles of computer hardware, software test methodologies/procedures and the overall product development lifecycle
- Detail-oriented, organized, and ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to interact with coworkers in a courteous and professional manner, including problem resolution and decision making.
- College coursework, preferably in pursuit of a major in Electronics or Computer Science
- Technical background, including a basic understanding of electronics and 1 year electrical/electronic experience is required.
- Must be able to lift/carry 75 pounds.
- Must be able to sit, stand, crouch, bend, reach, kneel, lie prone, hold, push, pull and lower as necessary.
Associates or Bachelors degree in related field.
Years of Related Experience
Years of experience 1- 2 years
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, walk, bend, use hands, operate a computer, and have specific vision abilities to include close and distance vision, and ability to adjust focus working with computer and business equipment.
Light & Wonder and its affiliates (collectively, “L&W”) are engaged in highly regulated gaming and lottery businesses. As a result, certain L&W employees may, among other things, be required to obtain a gaming or other license(s), undergo background investigations or security checks, or meet certain standards dictated by law, regulation or contracts. In order to ensure L&W complies with its regulatory and contractual commitments, as a condition to hiring and continuing to employ its employees, L&W requires all of its employees to meet those requirements that are necessary to fulfill their individual roles. As a prerequisite to employment with L&W (to the extent permitted by law), you shall be asked to consent to L&W conducting a due diligence/background investigation on you.
This job description should not be interpreted as all-inclusive; it is intended to identify major responsibilities and requirements of the job. The employee in this position may be requested to perform other job-related tasks and responsibilities than those stated above.
Light & Wonder is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants due to race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. If you’d like more information about your equal employment opportunity rights as an applicant under the law, please click here for EEOC Poster.
At Light & Wonder, we create the games that people want to play, wherever they are, whenever they want to play. In our pursuit of becoming a... Read more