Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries.
The Position Services Client Service Group (PSCSG-NY) is a dedicated support team for the Prime Brokerage business unit, specializing in Corporate Actions, Dividend and Income events.
The group's main objective is to ensure that Prime Brokerage clients and their Account Managers have a complete and thorough understanding of complex International & Domestic Corporate Action and Dividend events affecting their accounts.
Overview of Support Provided by the team:
- Relationship management between Operations, Prime Brokerage, and clients
- Development of Corporate Action process and system enhancements to improve the client experience
- Responses to client inquiries on complex corporate events across global markets
- Direct Corporate Actions support with select top tier clients
- Client Service and external client training on systems, tools and corporate events
- Expiration date support of voluntary events, globally, ensuring 100% response from all PB clients
- Weekly risk analysis of upcoming global expirations that is shared with Prime Brokerage, Risk teams, and other interested parties
- Investigation of breaks due to Corporate Action processing
- Management of client notification preferences, standing instructions maintenance, and event accuracy
Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing investment banking, securities, wealth management and investment management... Read more